Campus Cutie: Dan Webb “It’s Not Easy Being Cheesy”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

Name: Dan Webb A.K.A Dan Dan

Age: 20

Hometown: Sidcup, UK

Degree: Drama

Year of Graduation: 2015

Relationship Status: Taken

The Favourites:

Favourite Food: Stereotypically…. Chicken

Favourite Band: Not a band kind-of-guy however, my favourite singer has to be Chris Brown

Favourite TV Show: Right now Top Gear, because it’s on, although I love a bit of Geordie Shore and TOWIE (Don’t hate me).

Favourite Movie: All of the Fast and Furious films

Favourite Book: Why read the book when you could watch the film?

Favourite Sports Team: I follow Chelsea FC (when I can be bothered).

What’s your most embarrassing moment?

I pretty good at avoiding embarrassing moments… something will most probably happen now, but usually I just talk my way out of them!

Who is your celebrity crush?

Billie Faiers… OH MY GOD!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

If I could go anywhere it would have to be Bora Bora. If you don’t know it then Google it because it is amazing!

Do you have any strange habits?

Not really… The only habit I would say I have is when tidying my room I’m a bit OCD with making sure that stuff is straight and in line!

Do you have a plan for once you finish university?

Even though I’m doing a drama course, I would like to go into events management and maybe one day own my own bar/club.

Valentine’s Day:

As we are coming up for Valentine’s Day soon, we though we’d ask our Campus Cutie about his Valentine’s Day experiences:

What do you think of Valentine’s Day?

Okay… so it’s a bit cringey, but I do generally enjoy it. It’s a great excuse for a good day out with your girlfriend and great presents. I do love a strange day out though – I’m not your average sit down meal kind of guy. I would rather be go-karting, rock-climbing or on a Segway somewhere. It’s more of a laugh.

What’s the nicest thing you’ve done for someone on Valentine’s Day?

Erm… I can’t think of the nicest… but I can think of the cheesiest. As a joke, I wrapped up my girlfriend a t-shirt that I made online, that said “I love my boyfriend”. Then when she opened it up , I lifted up my jumper to reveal I had exactly the same on apart from mine said “I love my girlfriend”. IT’S NOT EASY BEING CHEESEY!

Do you feel there’s more pressure for the guy to get involved with Valentine’s Day?

I don’t think its more pressure but I do think its more work… technically Valentine’s Day is for the boy to get presents and in return he has to take her out and spoil her rotten!

Finally, do you have a personal motto?

YES!!!! And its great because I got it from “Kung Fu Panda”:

Yesterday’s history

Tomorrow’s a mystery

And today’s a gift

That’s why they call it present…

Basically if something bad happens… get over it! Haha because there is always someone worse off

I'm a 20 year old self-published author who blogs a lot and drinks far too much tea! Melissa Holden's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MelissaHoldenWriter Melissa Holden's Amazon Page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Holden/e/B00GSL71SE/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1416236950&sr=8-1