This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

Do you like supporting local businesses? Are you a fun of American Southern cooking? And do you like delicious, home-made food?

Then you’ll love this week’s Campus Celeb Pork & Co.!

Name: Pork & Co.

Location: 18 Sun Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2HX

Telephone Number: 01227 450398

Website: http://www.porkandco.co.uk/

Twitter: @porkandco

Opening Hours: Every day 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. (or until they run out of pork!)

The first thing you notice about Pork & Co. is how pretty the shop is. With tiled walls and wooden counters, it looks traditional, a part of Canterbury’s history, and absolutely beautiful.

But more important than the looks is the food! And Pork & Co. have it in the bag. Their pork and eggs are all free range and organic. There’s nothing like a Scotch egg that’s delicious and ethical.

But the star of the Pork & Co. menu is their pulled pork roll. Slow roasted pork in a home-made brioche bun, topped with one of three sauces, one of a variety of slaws and an optional piece of crackling. And all for just £5! You can’t say fairer than that!

So if you like good, honest food at fair prices, give Pork & Co. a try. You won’t be disappointed!

Are you going to give Pork & Co. a visit? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter (@HerCampusCCCU) or in the comments!

Penny Gotch is an Essex girl living in Kent, where she's studying Creative & Professional Writing. She dabbles in everything. Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, script: you name it, she does it. In her spare time, she likes music, baking, and watching wrestling. For more information, please check out her website: www.pennygotch.co.uk