This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

The Third eye an ambiguous concept, do you know whether or not your third eye is in effect or not?

I didn’t really know what a third eye was until my mama brought it up to me last week. I was explaining to her how I see a lot of things that many people don’t see. Then she went on to say “Sounds like your third eye has opened up.” My initial response was “Third what?” but as she went on to explain how my third eye is open.

What is the Third Eye?

The third eye is established in the pineal organ. While the pineal organ may be the point of convergence for the intuition, the third eye is in reality considerably more than simply preparing yourself to interface with the pineal organ.

The Third Eye is a characteristic piece of each individual. It is a sharp piece of normal advancement that enables you to see the examples throughout your life. Significantly all the more astonishing, your third eye can uncover these examples to you by overlaying this data over your different faculties.

As a sense, your third eye can be used in many different ways. Seers use their third eye to understand hidden connections and answer questions. Energy workers ‘feel’ the energies around them and to then consciously manipulate that energy. And every time you have empathy, you are using your third eye to touch and feel the emotions of others.

Seeing with the Third Eye:

To see how the third eye functions, we should take a gander at how it is conceivable it is to utilize the Third Eye to detect and outwardly decipher vitality around us. It’s conceivable to see motion (for instance a vehicle moving), activity (you driving the vehicle) and exchange of energy (consuming the gas).

Since such a great amount of sight, in reality, relies upon your capacity to decipher results, there is a ton of space for mistranslation between the “actualities” and what your third eye comes back to you.

Likewise, on the grounds that every one of us sees things in an unexpected way, it very well may be dangerous to share what we see with others.

Your Third Eye Could Already Be Open.

Ordinarily, the trap isn’t opening the third eye yet to remember we see more than we understand. For some individuals, it’s as of now open (the vast majority just squint through the third eye). The genuine issue is a great many people unwittingly overlook everything together. For other people, it’s something to fear such a large number of individuals effectively turn away when it is endeavoring to demonstrate you something.

Opening the third eye implies working on utilizing your intuition. The trap is figuring out how to acknowledge it is there and afterward decipher what you are detecting over the long run. The more concerning issue is very numerous individuals drive the procedure and afterward get overpowered by stories, yes stories! All the more strangely, the third eye is the main sense that indicates our stories. We are human, to be human is to live with our accounts, we do have faculties to explore those accounts. The intuition is our prime sense we use to pursue a story and foresee where a story is going towards

Since we use stories to make a guide of how to explore the world, Our psyche makes mental stories for us as dreams that the third eye works up to use as scaled down maps. To a limited extent to connect with the third eye is to wind up a storyteller, to see a story and after that utilization it to help move all the more effortlessly throughout everyday life.

The vast majority either don’t tune in to their third eye, so they work somewhat harder to move through life. Or on the other hand, very numerous individuals over adorn and after that make the third eye story overwhelming, which doesn’t help an individual much either.

Hey! I am Terri Blige a Senior English Major with a Concentration of Creative Writing at Thee Clark Atlanta University. I am from Connecticut. I am proud to say that I am a writer for HerCampusCAU