This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Will Channing Banks

Hometown: Memphis, TN

Major: Music w/ a concentration in Vocal Studies

Twitter: IAMWILLBANKS

What or who inspires you? I am inspired by aesthetics, moods, and vibes. I’m very much inspired by how certain people, things or situations make me feel.

One thing you cannot leave the house without: I absolutely cannot leave the house without my phone.

Short term goals: Graduate college with honors and job, get accepted into Grad school, join an opera company.

Long term goals: Live in New York, attain a Master’s in Music Business from a prestigious university, start many businesses, compose an opera, start a nonprofit organization, own a record company, get married and have 3 kids.

Favorite quote: “And we know that in all things.  God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” -Romans 8:28 NIV

Favorite color: Red

Hobbies: Singing, drawing, graphic design, composing & arranging music, anything that requires me to use my creativity.

Favorite hangout spot: Honestly, my humble abode, my room.

Why CAU? I chose CAU for the area that it’s in. Atlanta is an amazing place to be if you are trying to network regarding the arts. It is an HBCU and I’ve always wanted to attend an HBCU & the caliber of students that it had when I first arrived made me want to better myself. They were so professional, hardworking and personable. I had never been inspired by anyone close to my age before and I knew that if I came to CAU, I would learn things that would take me to the next level in my talents, my professionalism, and education as a whole and it did.

Organizations on campus: The CAU Philharmonic Society, Emergence 2 Serve Image Society, The Senior Class Council, and many other unofficial organizations

One piece of advice: “Don’t be afraid of change and growth. It’s inevitable.” I would also say, “Never compromise your character for temporary fame or gratification.”

Obviously fashion is one of your passions. When did you discover that this is what you wanted to go to school for? Yes, although I am music major & many people think that I’m a fashion major, fashion is definitely one of my passions. All of my life I’ve been interested in fashion, runway, labels, etc… I always wanted to look like the men in the magazines, or celebrities on television. But, it wasn’t until I came to CAU in 2012 that I took my fashion to the next level. I was in a new place that embraced individuality, nothing like my hometown that bashes anything that is different.  I never thought that I would be styling, and creative directing, or even dressing how I do. I always say that I am the Will Banks that I’ve always wanted to be! I am a living testimony that GOD will give you the desires of your heart if you serve him selflessly. However, many people don’t know that I am a classically trained tenor. I love classical music and I plan to pursue it as a career as well.

Which fashion magazine would you most likely pick up from the store? VOGUE! It is basically the fashion bible.

Name one female and one male celebrity who is fashionably slaying at this time? Kylie Jenner and Jidenna. They have made a name for themselves with their images and stylings. They commit to their image like no one else.

Let’s say that 3 fashion labels wanted you to be their creative director. Out of Micheal Kors, Tom Ford, and Givenchy which label would you choose? Tom Ford, definitely. We all know I love a nice, tailored suit. I could take that company to the next level, if I were creative director.

If you were given 1 million dollars where would the money go to? Knowing myself and my shopping addiction, I would go to Neiman Marcus first and buy several pairs of Louboutins, furs, duffles etc. I would pay the rest of my school off.  Then on Sunday, I would tithe. Then, I would start a couple of businesses, save and travel.

Hello! My name is Kyra Beasley. I am from Corpus Christi, Texas; raised in Houston, Texas. I am also a Clark Atlanta University Business student with a concentration in marketing and a minor in fashion merchandising. Hoping to make connections with all women. Recently, I have joined the "HerCampusCau" Chapter editorial team, which I'm so excited to be apart of. With that being said, I will now be able cover events, address controversy issues on campus, and give out great feedback and or advice.
Kayla Antoinette Walker has always been an ambitious and motivated young woman and has always set high standards for herself. She is an aspiring event/wedding coordinator majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, GA. She chose to attend Clark Atlanta after graduating Valedictorian of her high school class at Carver High School in Columbus, GA. As a senior, Kayla has a passion for mentoring and wants to bring a sense of pride and empowerment to the women of Clark Atlanta to encourage them to "be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire". Kayla says to always be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class. Go forth and be great!