Hangout Music Festival
Entertainment

Rolling Loud 2021: Will You Be In Attendance?

It's official; Rolling Loud is back! The festival recently revealed the information on their Instagram page, releasing a star-studded list of performers. From July 23-25, fans can expect electrifying performances from artists like A$ap Rocky, Travis Scott, Post Malone and special guest Bobby Shmurda. This event will be taking place in Miami, Florida, at the Hard Rock Stadium.

Since March of last year, many have been looking forward to finally getting the chance to get back outside. Though some states have strict COVID-19 regulations, Florida happens to be one of many states loosening up on restrictions. As of now, Rolling Loud has not made any official statements regarding a mask mandate, but co-founder and CEO of Rolling Loud, Tariq Cherif, announced via Twitter that vaccines are "Not required but encouraged."

[bf_image id="q7jvwk-rbfjs-7ytc8f"]

Rolling Loud isn't the only festival back in action. Outside Lands, hosted in San Francisco, is joining the party as well. The dates range from Oct. 29-31, which means that this Halloween weekend will be one to remember! Artists include Lizzo, Kehlani, J Balvin, Young Thug and many more.

For anyone looking for an exciting festival in the Midwest, Riot Fest will also join the festival fun. Located in Chicago, this three-day event will last from Sept. 17-19. Artists include The Smashing Pumpkins, Run The Jewels, Vic Mensa and more.

[bf_image id="q7k3uw-g3qpog-9gkkzp"]

As for Coachella, they will not be participating this year. It has been announced that Coachella will possibly reemerge next year around April. The exact date has yet to be announced.  

If you plan on attending any festivals this year, remember to follow the Centers for Disease Control Prevention guidelines for that state, stay safe and most importantly, have fun! It's been a long year.

Brittany Robinson is a sophomore majoring in Mass Media Arts at Clark Atlanta University. She was born in Saginaw, Michigan, and has a deep love for writing in many facets. Not only is she a blogger, but she is also a singer/songwriter. She has had the opportunity to perform at many music festivals and has opened up for many musical artists. In her spare time she loves recording music and listening to her favorite 90s R&B artists. You can follow her on Instagram @Taneenofficial.