Motivational Quotes To Get You Through The Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

The spring semester is almost over!  Soon we will all be able to spend our days relaxing at the beach or stacking up some cash at a summer job or internship. Although the semester is almost over I still find myself lacking the motivation to finish out the semester strong or to go to class. I know I’m not the only one that could use a little motivation to get through the week, so for the days where you don’t feel like getting out of bed or being productive, I found sixteen motivational quotes to help get you through the week.

1.” The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Unknown

2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney

3. “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.” -Unknown

4. “When you feel like stopping think about why you started.” -Unknown

5. “If you don’t go after what you want you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts

6. “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

7. “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.” – Ovid

8.”There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” – Denis Waitley

9. “You may not control all events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou

10. “Believe in yourself, you are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.”- Roy T. Bennett

11.  “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”  – Les Brown

12.”We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” – Maya Angelou

13. “Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.” – Unknown

14. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer

15. “Chase the vision, not the money. The money will end up following you.”  – Tony Hsieh

16. “Grind while they sleep. Learn while they party. Live like they dream.”  – Unknown

All in all, I hope each motivational quote will help you stay focused and positive on the days when you need a little inspiration, but also on the days when you’re feeling your best!

Hi! I'm Ceriah Richard. I'm a Mass Media Arts major at The Illustrious Clark Atlanta university from Cincinnati, Ohio.