Meet Trenace Gatewood, Class of 2019!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Trenace Gatewood

Hometown: Jackson, MS

Major: Social Work

Classification: Freshman, (‘19)

Relationship Status: Single

Congratulations to Trenace for being chosen as this week’s Campus Cutie! Keep reading to get to know a little more about her.

Favorite quote: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13

Celebrity Crush: Michael Ealy

Favorite Food: Shrimp

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite hangout spot: The mall

Top of your bucket list: “To be successful in my career so that I will be able to give back to the people that helped me.”

Dream Job: Working in child welfare/ helping children in need

What Inspires You? “Being around energetic and joyful people really inspires me because it helps me to keep a positive attitude at all times.”

Something No One Knows? “Many people do not know or can’t believe that I have a one year old child.”

Why CAU? “I chose CAU because there is nothing like being able to be successful with a group of people that are stereotyped in society .”

Hello! My name is Sydney Coffee and I am from Tampa, FL. Currently, I am a senior, Mass Media Arts Major at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University. When I graduate, I would like to further my education at the University of Southern California. I would one day like to become an anchor for E! News, and also have my own cosmetics line .