This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Travius Vonyae Blair

Hometown: Knoxville, TN

Major: Mass Media Arts

Classification: Senior

Relationship Status: Single

Turn ON:  I like a woman who’s beautiful in her own skin, smart, and can cook several full course meals. 

Turn OFF:  Chicks who act stuck up or have a bad attitude and don’t dress like a lady. 

Dream Job: On my way to play professional football

Dream Date: Paintballing and then the two of us going to eat alone

Top of Bucketlist: Jumping out of a plane.

Who inspires you?: My mother inspires me.

Favorite Quote: Proverbs 16.9 “A man plans his way but the lord directs his steps.”

Celebrity Crush: Paige Hurd

Favorite Color: North Carolina Blue

Favorite Hangout Spot: My favorite hangout is wherever my boys are @nevastoprollin and @dooley8

When did football become your passion? Football has been a passion of mine, since I was four years old.

If you could play for any team professionally, what team would that be? I would definitely play for the Dallas Cowboys.

What brought you to Clark Atlanta University? A full ride athletic scholarship and a chance to experience a HBCU.

There’s a pretty negative stereotype about athletes being “players,” do you agree with it? Why/why not? I agree, but not for me. For the most part, I actually have difficulty finding the right woman for me. Many college women feed into the stereotypes because they figure dating an athlete makes them entitled. I personally want a woman, who’s suportive and understanding of my time and committment to football.

If you could tell your younger self one peice of advice what would that be? I’d tell my younger self simply this: “Strive and grind as hard as you can, because no one in life owes you anything.”

Dual-sport athlete Tenicia Winston is a Senior Writer for Her Campus CAU. She likes to stay on the move, whether on the field/court or off. The native Oregonian is a Junior at Clark Atlanta University majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. She is a member of the Isabella T. Jenkin’s Honor’s Program where she serves as an event planner as well as a staff writer for their newsletter. . During her freshman and sophomore summers of college she directed an inner-city youth sports camp for the non-profit Portland Parks and Recreation. Her future endeavors include becoming a brand ambassador for a sportswear company such as Nike as well as opening a chain of women’s fitness centers. In her leisure time she enjoys hiking, working out, and baking.