Meet Myles Logan, Class Of 2017!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Myles Logan

Hometown: Stone Mountain, GA

Major: Sociology

Classification: Junior

IG: Logeee_

Relationship status: Taken

Turn ons: funny, smart, good listener, hardworking, and great personality

Turn offs: liar, quitter, and lazy

Dream Job: FBI agent

We would like to congratulate Myles Logan on being this week’s campus cutie!

What is your ideal date? “My dream date would be to have dinner on a beach in Hawaii while the sunsets.”

What advice do you have for someone who’s seeking a relationship within the AUC? “If someone is looking for a relationship in the AUC, I’d say be yourself and don’t be afraid of rejection. Heck, that’s the fear that holds many people away from dating.”

Where do you see yourself in the next five years? “I see myself starting the first stages of my career, while in a graduate program.”

Name a few of your best qualities. “I can’t quite name my best qualities because I’m always improving.”

Who inspires you? “My parents! Yes, they are so loving, hardworking, and always seek the good in any situation.”

What is your favorite quote? “Well, one of my favorite quotes is, “You never know if you can actually do something against all odds until you actually do it.”

Name a celebrity you’re crushing on. “The beautiful Meagan Good”

Which character from Think Like A Man, would you say you’re similar to? “Oh! I don’t feel like I’m similar to any of them at all. Although my friends say I look like Michael Ealy, I’m nothing like his character.

What is your all-time favorite food? “Mmmm some good ole’ fried catfish”

What is your favorite color? “My favorite color is red and that’s because it represents energy and passion. Let’s not forget that red is a really nice color too.”

Where do you like to hangout the most? “Definitely the mall”

What is something no one knows about you? “I hate clowns! They dress funny and are evil!”