Meet Kierra Perry, Class of 2019!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Kierra Perry

Classification: Freshman

Major: Business Management, minoring in Fashion Merchandising

Hometown: Jackson, Mississippi         

Favorite food: Spaghetti

Inspiration: Mom

Favorite quote: “Don’t tell me ‘sky’s the limit’ when there are footprints on the moon.”

IG: @mskierrap

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Turn ons: Athletic, spiritual, versatile

Turn offs: Nappy hair, laziness

Dream Job: Owning a clothing store in New York or Hollywood

Dream Date: On an island

Celebrity Crush: August Alsina

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite movie: Bring it On: All or Nothing

Favorite Hangout Spot: Restaraunt

Something no one knows: I have 17 siblings

Why CAU? When I stepped onto CAU campus, I was greeted by the OGs and Miss CAU. I felt like I was at home whenever I entered the campus.

What is your title around campus? Miss Freshman

What was your platform for Miss Freshman? P.A.W.S. (Pursuing Acheivements With Style)

What was your reason for running for Miss Freshman? The problems seen in the freshman class. I knew I could see changes going on within our class that I wanted to implement.

What organizations are you involved in? Isabella T Jenkins Honors Program, Freshman Class Council, CAU Royal Court

What are your goals for the school year as Miss Freshman? To get all of the freshman class on one accord, getting them to do community service and see it less as a job but for fun.

What are you most excited about this school year as the new Miss Freshman for the 2015-2016 school year? Listening to what the freshman class wants to see happen and expecting changes to come.

Hey everyone, my name is Yasmyne Fisher. I'm currently the President/Co-Campus Correspondent at Clark Atlanta University. I am a graduating senior, majoring in Fashion Design. My passion is writing on what people want to read, whether it is fashion, pop culture, being black in America you name it I love giving my perspective of a college student to readers.