Meet Christina Dias, Class of 2017!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Christina Waverly Dias

Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri

Major: Mass Media Arts with a Concentration in Public Relations

Classification: Junior, (‘17)

Relationship Status: Happily Taken 

Congratulations to Christina for being chosen as this week’s Campus Cutie! Keep reading to get to know a little more about her. 

Turn ons: Goal & family-oriented, funny, smart, loyal, and a sense of passion

Turn offs: Attitudes, argumentative, jealous, and not trust worthy

Dream Job: To scout talent and mold them into polished workers for the media industry

Dream Date: “My dream date would be a helicopter ride to a beach lit with candles and covered in rose petals, a steak & shrimp dinner, and soft music playing as we watch the sun set.”

Top of your bucket list: “To live in a different country for more than 2 years!’

What Inspires You: “Personal drive inspires me, and when someone doesn’t let their situation define who they are or what their future holds.”

Favorite quote: “Those that mind don’t matter, those that matter don’t mind.”

Celebrity crush: Lance Gross

Favorite food: snow crab legs and steak!

Favorite Color: yellow

Favorite Hangout Spot: “The park with hubby!”

Something No One Knows? “ I am unable to speak to my father’s family due to language complications. They speak Spanish and Portuguese, but I don’t.”

Thank you so much Christina for being this week Campus Cutie! You rock!

Hello! My name is Sydney Coffee and I am from Tampa, FL. Currently, I am a senior, Mass Media Arts Major at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University. When I graduate, I would like to further my education at the University of Southern California. I would one day like to become an anchor for E! News, and also have my own cosmetics line .