The Magic Behind Prince: His Influence on the Millenniums

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

It’s been a little over a week since the passing of legendary musician, Prince Rogers Nelson, better known as Prince. Some may claim the controversy of his sexually is the reason why there is a disconnet between the generations,but others, like myself, strongly disagree. It’s not mentioned in the media of all the charity work this icon has done for my generation and others. 

Hello! My name is Kyra Beasley. I am from Corpus Christi, Texas; raised in Houston, Texas. I am also a Clark Atlanta University Business student with a concentration in marketing and a minor in fashion merchandising. Hoping to make connections with all women. Recently, I have joined the "HerCampusCau" Chapter editorial team, which I'm so excited to be apart of. With that being said, I will now be able cover events, address controversy issues on campus, and give out great feedback and or advice.
welcome to the chronicles of a Boujie Black Girl.
I'm Alexis White, one of the founders of Her Campus CAU! Just a (not so) regular smegular entertainment professional. I have an eye for great movies, an ear for talent, and a Mac to make silly award-winning scripts! Therefore, I am a triple threat.