ferdinand stohr NFs6dRTBgaM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ferdinand stohr NFs6dRTBgaM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Let’s Take A Ride!: Part 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Welcome back to Let’s Take A Ride! This article is focusing on Imports! Now I’m going to be realistic. I’m going to pick three sporty Imports. I’m not doing Bugattis, Ferraris or Porsches. Those are expensive cars, I only daydream over cars that I know that I can afford. That’s the most logical sense. The three Imports I want to talk about are Acura ( Tokyo, Japan), Audi ( Ingolstadt, Germany ) and lastly Bayerische Motoren Werke ( Munich, Germany). 

Imports are a different kind of car. There are more Imports than there is American but Imports still American. Some many different types of Imports could be named all day. Most of the best Imports are on the Fast and The Furious movies and Car Video games. Those car games give players insight into what it’s like to be behind the wheel of one of these Imports because they are all over the world.  

Acura:

The extravagance vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda. The brand was propelled in the United States and Canada on 27 March 1986, promoting extravagance, execution, and elite vehicles. The 1993 Legend car included Honda’s first utilization of a six-speed manual transmission, mated to a Type II motor. In the mid-2000s, Acura presented new models, including the organization’s first all-unique SUV, the MDX, and two models which supplanted the Integra roadster and vehicle, the RSX and TSX, individually. Tony Stark was known for his collection of Acura’s… R.I.P

Audi:

Is a German car maker that plans, engineers, creates, showcases and disperses extravagance vehicles. By 1991, Audi had the four-chamber Audi 80, the 5-chamber Audi 90 and Audi 100, the turbocharged Audi 200 and Audi V8. There was likewise a car form of the 80/90 with both 4-and 5-chamber motors. Although the five-chamber motor was a fruitful and strong power plant, it was still excessively unique for the objective market. Audi’s are known in the Transporter movies! Also, a must watch a movie. 

Bayerische Motoren Werke:

Regularly alluded to as BMW is a German global organization which produces autos and bikes. The organization was established in 1916 as a producer of flying machine motors, which is created from 1917 until 1918 and again from 1933 to 1945. The 1995 BMW Z3 extended the line-up to incorporate a large scale manufacturing two-situate roadster and the 1999 BMW X5 was the organization’s entrance into the SUV showcase. The main mass-created turbocharged oil motor was presented in 2006, with most motors exchanging over to turbocharging over the next decade.

Thank you for riding along with me! I hope you all get to be in the seat of one of these cars one day and feel the beauty of a roaring engine.  And also hear the roar! See ya later!

Hey! I am Terri Blige a Senior English Major with a Concentration of Creative Writing at Thee Clark Atlanta University. I am from Connecticut. I am proud to say that I am a writer for HerCampusCAU
Miranda is a Junior Mass Media Arts Major Print Journalism Concentration at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University. Hailing from Chicago, IL, Miranda is looking to write for the politically conscious, fashion-forward, and everyone in between. Feel free to connect with her via social media as well as through LinkedIn!