It’s (Another) Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

YES! We’re back at it again with the survival kits! Our national headquarters keep us strapped up with the goodies!

1. Popsocket: You’ve probably seen these on many phones in the past couple of months! Popsockets are REALLY convenient! One of its many functions is to be used as a phone grip. Sometimes we’re clumsy and need another sense of security to keep our phones from falling. You can use it as a stand for your phone so you can watch movies, YouTube videos or for a nice night of Facetiming bae! 

2. BED HEAD TIGI Hair Spray: This one is for the girls who don’t want to lose volume in those curls! OKAY! This product is a life saver when it comes to keeping your hair in place and reducing the amount of frizz!  The more you spray the harder the hold. This product is amazing when it comes to saving you from a bad hair day and the harsh humidity.

3. Va-Va Plump Liquid Lipstick: In the shade, WINE ME, this liquid lipstick is amazing for a night out! If you’re looking for something to impress your man on a date night, GIIIIRRRRLLLLLL have we got a product for you! This liquid lipstick hugs your lips like smooth silk and gives you a plump look. It is long lasting so you won’t have to worry about smudges on your glass, or leaving a stain on your man after a goodnight kiss! Pro long wear is a girls best friend.

4. L’OREAL Paris Self-Tanning Towelettes: This product comes with 6 individually wrapped self-tanning towelettes. Perfect for a quick fix to give you an even tan when you do not have time to go to a tanning booth. Convenient and easy to use, the towelettes are streak-free and provide full coverage with one application. It is easy to apply, has a smooth and natural look while providing your skin with vitamin E. After application, your tan develops in 2 to 4 hours. 

5. Bed Head TIGI, “Get Twisted” Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray: Just like the other Bed Head product in this survival kit, this anti-frizz finishing spray keeps your curls in check and intact. The anti-frizz agents in this product keeps your hair frizz free for up tp 72 hours! This spray helps to keep your styles fresh and long-lasting. Just apply to wet or dry hair to protect you hair from frizz after styling!

6. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen: This product is just what you need when you’re on a nice tropical vacay! The Almay Green Tea Sunscreen is very effective. It’s water resistant, biodegradable, protects you from sun rays and it has soothing Aloe Vera in it! There are no harsh fragrances, so it definitely will not leave your skin irritated! “Sun’s out buns out”….just make sure to protect the buns!

7. ALMAY Shadow Squad Eyeshadow Palette: This palette includes 4 monochrome shades; matte, satin, metallic & glitter, all in one. We received this product in the shades of Own It and Unapologetic. I would say that Unapologetic is more of a dark peach shade. You could probably wear this product to a nice brunch or a lunch date to make your eyes pop! It would complement brown eyes. Pair it with the perfect nude lip and you’re in business! Own It would look amazing paired with a blush lip and an afternoon business meeting; you’re serving looks, but not to much to the point where you’ll be distracting!

Thank you, to Her Campus headquarters for always helping us serve looks! 

Hello, My name is Carlina Lominy. I am a graduating senior Political Science major at THE Illustrious Clark Atlanta University. I am originally from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and enjoy reading and writing! You’ll often find me with my head in my books, and/or doing research.