Her Campus + Topshop Exclusive Shopping Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

This week Her Campus CAU was invited to attend the Dress Up and Go party and exclusive shopping event hosted by Her Campus at everyone’s favorite store Topshop. The night was filled with refreshments, a complimentary beauty bar with hair and makeup touch ups, and a DJ to keep the party going. Even Emily, one of Her Campus’ very own flew in to town from Boston to come hang with us. And the best part was, Topshop gave all the girls of HCCAU and our friends 20% our purchase, who doesn’t love a discount?

Beauty Bar of Buckhead was in attendance with stylists doing our hair, nails, and makeup so we could go back to campus looking our best.

Topshop personal stylists as well as favorite HC bloggers Jordan and Mae were there to help us find our perfect spring looks. I love accessories so with my 20% discount I bought some jewelry and the cutest purse perfect for the springtime.

If you weren’t able to make it this time, join us for our next event with Topshop and don’t forget that Topshop gives students 10% off all year long! 

Taylor Farmon is a junior attending Clark Atlanta University from Sacramento, CA. Majoring in marketing, Taylor plans to use her degree in a major fahsion and/or retail corporation.