Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Events to Attend this Valentine’s Day: Atlanta Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Valentines Day is right around the corner, which means if you don’t already have plans, it’s time to make some. Whether you’re single or boo’d up, there’s a place for you this Valentine’s Day in the city. 

Exclusive Valentines Day Hibachi Dinner

Chef Lugoo San will be hosting the special event from 7 pm to 9 pm on 542 Courtland Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30308. 

What’s on the menu?

Dinner will include soup, salad, two meats of your choosing, fried rice, vegetables, wine and a dessert bar. Oh, and did I mention a live jazz band!

Cost? 

$150 for two people.

Valentines Day R&B Experience

If you’re in love with R&B music, this one may be for you. Enjoy a romantic night dancing the night away to your favorite love songs. The show starts at 9:30 pm and will be held on 30 Irby Avenue Northwest

Atlanta, GA 30305.

Cost?

Couple Standing tickets are $50, and Couple Bar seats are $75. For my singles, individual tickets are $30 and $60 for bar seats.

Virtual Speed Dating

AUC VYBZ is hosting a virtual speed dating event on February 10th. Although this event isn’t technically on Valentine’s Day, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to find your Valentine’s boo. Please fill out the questionnaire and submit it before February 8th. After you fill out the questionnaire, the hosts will send a Zoom link to you before the event.

Follow @auc_vybz and click the link in their bio for the questionnaire.

Brittany Robinson is a sophomore majoring in Mass Media Arts at Clark Atlanta University. She was born in Saginaw, Michigan, and has a deep love for writing in many facets. Not only is she a blogger, but she is also a singer/songwriter. She has had the opportunity to perform at many music festivals and has opened up for many musical artists. In her spare time she loves recording music and listening to her favorite 90s R&B artists. You can follow her on Instagram @Taneenofficial.