Chasing A Cause!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock these past week, there’s no doubt that the College Charity Run has been the topic of every conversation.Students of the Atlanta University Center Consortium, better known as the AUC,  are coming together to promote the biggest event of the year that not only promotes AUC unity, but sheds light on illnesses that affect African Americans worldwide.The purpose of this new initiative is to promote unity, phsical fitness, and social conscousiness. Just look at the beautiful images below of students who are already on board!! 

This initative is open to anyone geared towards making a difference RIGHT NOW in the community. If interested, please see the details below and click the link right here for more information.

The next meeting will be held in the Multipurpose Room located on the campus of Clark Atlanta University.

5PM  on April 16,2016

I'm Alexis White, one of the founders of Her Campus CAU! Just a (not so) regular smegular entertainment professional. I have an eye for great movies, an ear for talent, and a Mac to make silly award-winning scripts! Therefore, I am a triple threat.