Can We Talk About Zendaya for a Second?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

As you probably know, Zendaya Coleman is on the rise. Her acting, singing and dancing skills are only the beginning to this millennial star. Once she hits a red carpet, poses in a magazine or even simply walks down the street, Zendaya adds onto her credibility of a rising fashion icon. 

BUT credit must be given where credit is due! Law Roach, Zendaya’s stylist, is behind most of the magic. 

Law Roach IS fashion. At least, that’s what his work proves. He is stylist to the stars (I know you’ve seen his work,) is the creative director for Daya by Zendaya, and joined the judging panel for cycle 23 of America’s Next Top Model. This Chicago native has managed to make a name for himself, and create looks from award shows, to casual days out, then all the way up to Vogue. He connected with Zendaya when she was 14, and created the infamous look for her for the Oscars in 2015 and her Met Gala appearances.

But Roach isn’t only sprinkling his magic on Zendaya, he also styles stars Celine Dion, Demi Lovato, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Skai Jackson, Mary J. Blige, and many more. Each of his looks, even if it’s the same person, looks so totally different but just seems to work! 

HCCAU here to give credit where credit is due! Check out Law Roach on social media @LuxuryLaw and on ANTM!​

Photo cred:Instagram, Vogue.com, DayabyZendaya 

Hi! I'm Taelor Dorsey, a senior Early Childhood Education major with a minor in art from Cleveland, Ohio.