Bradley Gaines, Everybody’s Favorite White Boy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

From Washington to California, from California to Georgia, Bradley Gaines is a Mass Media Arts major at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University. With this being his first year of college, he admits that he’s still adjusting to his classes and the workload that comes with them. “The environment is cool and I am comfortable,” Bradley said after being asked about his experience at an HBCU. I know what you all are probably thinking, WHAT DOES THIS WHITE BOY KNOW ABOUT BEING AT AN HBCU!?!? But believe it or not, Bradley grew up in a town similar to the “ghetto” that Clark Atlanta sits in. With Bradley being the only white guy to graduate from his predominantly black high school, he says that being at anHBCU is not that big of a difference. Bradley loves to play tennis, study, eat various foods, and spend time with his friends. He is grateful for the opportunity to be at Clark Atlanta University and knows that it is a place that will equip him turn his dreams into a reality.

Two Truths and a Lie

• He’s is a singer/song writer
  • He’s a military kid
  • He likes Nicki Minaj

Can you guess which one is the lie!?

**Answer is at the end of the article

Ten for Ten!

HC: If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be and why?

Bradley: Control by Drake. I can do some moves and spit game to the judges. lol

HC: If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?

Bradley: Food because I know I’ll need something to eat, another person so I wouldn’t be alone, and a boat so I could sail away.

HC: What is your least favorite thing about humanity?

Bradley: Close-mindedness

HC: You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Bradley: Cornbread yellow, I like cornbread.

HC: Tacos or Nachos?

Bradley: Tacos

HC: Which season describes you best, why?

Bradley: Spring because it’s really cold in the morning and happy in the afternoon. I like being happy, I don’t like being sad

HC: Breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?

Bradley: Breakfast for dinner

HC: If you had unlimited resources, what would you change about the world?

Bradley: World hunger. Bring down the price of pharmaceuticals, crack down on police force, provide free education, and help as many people as possible

HC: One of your most embarrassing moments.

Bradley: Ahh man. I was in 1st grade and I was standing in the line to use the restroom. It wasn’t my turn to use the restroom so I threw up all over the floor.

HC: In ten years, what celebrity could you see yourself with, why?

Bradley: Dj Khaled, he seems like a fun person to be around and knows how to have fun. I’ll get to connect and network with other people

The answer to two truths and a lie: He’s is NOT a singer/song writer!                                                      

Want to keep up with Bradley? 

Twitter: @lampoffender

Snapchat: bagaines

I am EdLeea Brewster, a social work major at Clark Atlanta University. I enjoy cooking, writing, doing my makeup and playing uno. I was born and raised in Atlanta Georgia. My desire is to travel across the world and meet new people. I am excited to be apart of HerCampus.