This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Outside is finally open and is opened just in time for the spring season. Spring is all about showcasing and experiencing with bright and bold colors. Along with dressing the part for spring, you also have to accessorize for the season as well.

Accessorizing is a crucial component when completing your outfit. The accessories can ultimately make or break your fit. So, it is essential to accessorize. This year, there have been so many trends that have come and became so prominent in our lives. Many trends have been so popular on Pinterest, Instagram, and Tik Tok are accessories ranging from rings, sunglasses, bags, and earrings.

Here is a list of my favorite and most prominent accessories that you should be wearing for the spring season:

1. Chunky Rings

White nails against pink flowers
Photo by Tiko Giorgadze from Unsplash

Colorful hunky rings/ clay rings is what everyone is wearing now. These types of rings allow you to spice up and add a little more “razzle-dazzle” to your spring nail art and outfit. You can purchase these rings on ETSY and Amazon.

2: Rectangle Sunglasses

Margot Chunky Rectangle Sunglasses
Urban Outfitters

Rectangle sunglasses are the only type of sunglasses that you should be wearing during the Spring season. These sunglasses are not heavy on your face and look spectacular on any face shape. You can purchase these sunglasses on Amazon for an affordable price.

3. Scarfs 

Woman with silk headscarf and sunglasses
Photo by Donald Dondada Matsoga from Pexels

Scarves have become really popular after the latest pre-fall fashion season. They give off that fabulous 50s aesthetic that is very trendy and fun. 

4. Bright Mini Bags

YSL, Prada, Chanel
Photo by Laura Chouette from Unsplash

Last season, mini bags were seeming to be a thing of the past, now they are the most desired bag especially in bright colors. You can literally buy bright mini bags from anywhere. My favorite mini bags as of now are Brandon Blackwood’s small totes. 

Taylor Goodson is a junior mass media arts major with a concentration in journalism and a minor in fashion merchandising at Clark Atlanta University. Taylor is from Carson, California (Del Amo to be exact) where they breed nothing but stars. She first began loving fashion after watching the hit show That’s So Raven (which is still her favorite show). On Taylor’s free time she is reading and writing the latest fashion news, trends, tips and more on her blog DopeFashionSense.com. She hopes to write for major publications such as VOGUE, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, and so much more. If you need to reach Taylor, she’s probably watching re-runs of Sex and the City.