10 Signs You’re the Regina George of Your Squad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Regina George is one of the most critically acclaimed characters in the history of high school teeny bopper films. Mean Girls is a movie about a girl (Cady Heron) who moves from South Africa to thrive in America. She is excited to begin high school, the first time she’s ever been in school, but is in for a rude awakening when she meets Regina George and her clique of minions. Regina George is the number one H.B.I.C. (Head Bitch In Charge) with her quick wit, intrusive bitchiness, and undeniable popularity that makes her the girl that many desire to be. Time after time, many girls tend to clique up, and as outsiders, we notice how there is just one who stands out the most: the one that has the “it” factor. Have you ever described your group of friends as one of your favorite music groups or favorite movie characters? Do you feel as if you’re the Regina George of your friend group? Here’s a list of signs that you are the Regina George of your friend group: 

1. You’re the girl that every other girl wants to be.

2. Everyone wants to know what you have to say and when you do say something, it spreads like wildfire. 

3. You’re a fashionista that sets all the trends. 

4. Everyone stares at you as you walk pass.

5. You’re life is like a movie.

6. Every boy wants you but they can’t have you. 

7. Pink is your color. 

8. You’re always down for a shopping trip. 

9. You’re slightly crazy, haha. No, seriously. 

10. You have a fifty percent chance of getting hit by a bus after being called out for your messiness, but you would slay at your Spring Fling, even with a broken neck. 

Regina George was, and always will be, the “it” girl.