What To Expect From TV Shows In 2019? Check Out 8 Series To Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

2019 has just begun, but the TV Shows world don’t stop and are still working continuously to surprise us this year. That’s why we selected for you some shows that you need to keep on track through the months and, in some cases, say goodbye to your beloved series.

1. Good Girls

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 2nd

Release: March 3rd

Where? Netflix

Are you ready to catch on the life of these three good mothers? So mark the date on your agenda, because Good Girls is almost returning to our lives!

2. Queer Eye

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 3rd

Release: March 15th

Where? Netflix

Yes, Queer Eye is coming back in 2019! It’s time for you to prepare your tissues and your own emotional to embark on this journey!  

3. Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 1st

Release: March 20th

Where? Freeform

Still hasn’t moved on from end of the classic Pretty Little Liars? No problems! Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists is coming back to fulfill the heart of all little liars!

4. Jane the Virgin

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 5th and last

Release: March 27th

Where? CW

I am not emotionally prepared to watch the end of Jane the Virgin. And I believe that whoever accompanied Jane during these four seasons is also suffering. So let’s go together and face this beautiful – I hope – ending.

5. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 2nd

Release: April 5th

Where? Netflix

It’s time for a little bit of magic in this list! After a Christmas Special, now we can anxiously wait for the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comeback this year.

6. Game of Thrones

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 8th and last

Release: April 14th

Where? HBO

This long awaited moment has arrived: Game of Thrones has come to its final season and is making our TV Shows world even more exciting. Surely this is one of the biggest milestones in this year’s series!  

7. The Handmaid’s Tale

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 3rd

Release: June 5th

Where? Hulu

Are you ready for more June this year? You cannot miss the third season of this amazing series! And if you haven’t started it yet, there’s still time to catch up!

8. Stranger Things

Image Source: IMDb

Season: 3rd

Release: July 4th

Where? Netflix

To finish our list, why not talk about our beloved Stranger Things? Prepare to go upside down again in this third season!

Did you like our selection? Is there some TV Show that you are waiting anxiously? Tell us!  

Isabela Frasinelli

Casper Libero '20

Student of journalism. From São Paulo to the world. @isafrasinelli
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.