This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Since the announcement that HBO Max would be released in Latin America, Warner streaming fans have been thrilled with the news, as we will have the opportunity to binge watch our favorite TV shows.

So, without further ado, this article is a guide to answer everything you want to know about the new streaming service!

Release date

First of all, the streaming will be launched in Brazil on June 29th and you’ll have the possibility to watch plenty of content from broadcasters like HBO, CW, TBS, TNT, TCM and all the catalog of Warner Bros. Here’s a list of some of the amazing films, TV Shows, cartoons, reality shows and documentaries that will be available.

TV Shows and Cartoons

On the new platform, you’ll be albe to watch TV shows suchas as “Friends”, “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air”, “Sex and the City”, “Euphoria”, “Westworld”, and more. And also cartoons like “Looney Tunes”, “Ben 10”, “Rick and Morty” and “Adventure Time”.

Reality Shows

On the reality TV category, HBO Max will have “Selena + Chef”, “The Big Shot with Bethenny”, “Haute Dog” and “Baketopia”.

Movies

For the movies, we’ll have movie series such as “Harry Potter”, “The Lord of the Rings”, “The Hobbit” and “Matrix”. Also movies like “Justice League by Zack Snyder”, “Wonder Woman: 1984”, “Joker”, “Birds of Prey” and “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them”.

Documentaries

HBO Max will also have documentaries like “Friends Reunion”, “Legendary”, “The Ho’s” and “Generation Hustle and Equal: LGBTQ+ Rights in America”.

Original productions

Incredible, right? And that´s not all because HBO Max announced they’re offering a range of original productions like the new version of “Gossip Girl”, “Raised by Wolves”, “The Flight Attendant” and “The House of The Dragon”.

Subscription

For subscribers, the streaming will be launched with two different types of subscription. Mobile for individual experiences: R$19.97 (monthly plan), R$18.37 (monthly in the quarterly plan), R$14.21 (monthly in the annual plan) and Standard for three simultaneous users and five personalized profiles, with 4K display on any device: R$ 28,00 (monthly plan), R$ 25,06 (monthly in the quarterly plan), R$ 20,07 (monthly in the annual plan).

Those who want to test the platform before deciding to pay are going to have seven days to enjoy the entire catalog for free, and may cancel their membership at any time. However, if you already signed up for HBO Go, you can log in HBO Max using the same username and password as HBO GO.

And if you are asking yourself about original productions here in Brazil, I can confirm that is going to happen! According to the streaming service, they’re investing in more than 100 productions in Latin America for the next two years.

HBO Max promised everyone great stories to enjoy with the whole family and a complete and safe experience. Could we be any more excited?

—————————————————————-

The article above was edited by Karen Oliveira.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero’s home page for more!

Maria Eduarda Ribas

Casper Libero '24

Apaixonada pela arte e por tudo aquilo que se pode criar através dela.