free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Collegiettes Have in Their Work Desk?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Having a work space that makes us feel good is both productive and relaxing and also very personal. So, for this week’s Snapshot, why not share a bit of what collegiettes have on their work desks?

Alana Claro’s internship desk

Carolina Mikalauskas’s work place! Perfect for an art editor!

Bárbara Muniz work place inside the Journalism Office

Just like Carolina, Ana is an Art Editor, that’s why she is fancy and uses a Macintosh

Laís Franklin’s desk in the office. She works in Made Magazine

Camila Moura’s personal desk. Radio, Television and Internet student, she shows some movies references between her notes and computer

Carolina Hossni, Publicity student, shows her desk

Aryane’s office in Publicity coordination in Cásper Líbero

Camila Alvarenga’s work place! She is an intern at Opera Mundi

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.
Bárbara Muniz

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz is a Journalism student and Theather lover. Half journalist, half artist, totally feminist. Hufflepuff placed, sagittarian and vegetarian. Cásper Líbero University's Charpter co-correspondent and editor-in-chief. Intern in a Brazilian broadcast channel called BandNews TV, where she works among production for newscast and social media.