Want To Chill? Here’s Everything Coming To Netflix This November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

We’re just two months before the end of the year. It’s the end of the semester and all you want is to relax while watching something on Netflix. But what if you have watched everything? No worries, because there are lots of new movies and series for you this november. Check it out everything that will arrive on Netflix this month:

SERIES: The End of the F***ing World – Season 2

The End of the F***ing World follows the self-confessed psychopath James (Alex Lawther) and fellow troubled teen Alyssa (Jessica Barden), who end up running away and embarking on a hilarious road trip.

SERIES: La Segunda Guerra Mundial A Todo Color – Season 1

A documental series that brings the most important and memorable events that happened in World War II, from the Pearl Harbor attack until D Day.

SERIES: Patriot Act With Hasan Minhaj – Volume 5

Every sunday, Hasan Minhaj shares his opinions in a fun way about news, politician and cultural events from the whole world.

SERIES: The Crown – Season 3

A serie about the life of Elizabeth II in a dramatic way, showing events that stay remarkable in history.

SERIES: The Toys That Made Us – Season 3

The creators of the most iconic toys, talks about the rise or the decline of your creations.

SERIES: Alta Mar – Season 2

Spanish series where two sisters are on a transatlantic ship from Spain to Rio de Janeiro in the search of a better life, but a murder happens in the middle of the trip, and all the crew turns into suspects and too many lies come up.

SERIES: Sugar Rush Christmas – Season 1

Competition between confectioners with christmas theme. It’s the same as Sugar Rush, but this time is all about Christmas.

MOVIES: Earthquake Bird 

Now for movies, Lucy Fly (Alicia Vikander), a mysterious foreign girl begins in a relationship with Teiji (Naoki Kobayashi), a photographer. Lily Bridges (Riley Keough) shows up in their lives and then disappear, making Lucy the principal suspect.

MOVIES: The Knight Before Christmas 

A medieval guy (Josh Whitehouse) is teleported to the present day and then, falls in love with a science teacher (Vanessa Hudgens) who doesn’t believe in love.

MOVIES: Baywatch

Based on the series, the movie shows the lifeguard Mitch Buchannon and his team, who has to save the beach by trying to stop a drug dealer.

MOVIES: Fast and Furious 8 

Dom and Letty are in a honeymoon, living their life normally. But when a mysterious woman shows up and convinces Dom to return to that life with crime and speed, all the adrenaline come back.

MOVIES: Nadie Nos Mira

Nico (Guillermo Pfening) ia an actor who decides to start a new life in New York after breaking up with his productor Martin (Rafael Ferro). He needs to find a way to stay in town while the recordings of a new movie don’t start.

In addition to these series and movies, there are also titles like Let It Snow and Atlantique for you to check it out. If you wanto to know the exact date of each one, check Netflix’s social media! Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Caper Libero for more! 

She's 20, survives every morning after a big cup of coffee. Loves pets more than humans and in her free time, she just goes around with a camera, taking pictures of whatever she sees.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.