Style > Fashion

Tips From A Big Brother: 5 Fashion Trends That Are On Fire In The Reality Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Big Brother Brazil 2022 has started and even if it is less excited than in past editions, it is undeniable that fashion is very present among the participants, and out here, they became the inspiration for everyday looks. From delicate makeup to hair scarves, the brothers and sisters are true fashionistas.

Heart makeup

That Jade Picon has been in the fashion world for years, everyone knows, but the beautiful appeared in several live episodes with makeup that was very reproduced on social media. The makeup is simple and contains eyeliner and a colored heart on the side of the eyes, but even so, it is very delicate and different.

@paulafroner

a make da jade que ganhou meu 💗 | #bbb22 jadepicon #makeuptutorial #jadebbb

♬ Toxic x Pony – ALTÉGO
Headscarves

Scarves are not new in BBB editions. In fact, they became well known in past editions and were part of the closet of several participants, such as Bianca Andrade and Viih Tube. This year, Brunna Gonçalves was the one who took all her scarves to make history on the show. Colorful and with designs, they are stylish.

@bbb

Brunna Gonçalves defende sua permanência na casa do BBB22; Brunna Gonçalves, Gustavo ou Paulo André: quem você quer eliminar? Vote no link da bio 👀 #RedeBBB

♬ som original – Big Brother Brasil
Hairstyles

Bárbara was eliminated at the beginning of the reality, but managed to mark the edition with her hairstyles, simple but very beautiful. The ex-sister appeared most of the time with hair clips and delicate braids on the side of her hair, giving a charm to her looks.

bucket hat

This kind of hat was known before the show started, but Jade Picon took this accessory to the edition. Their colorful, patterned hats complemented the participant pool and everyday outfits. But she wasn’t the only one who joined this fashion. Paulo André and Pedro Scooby also used the hats, only in monochrome, in the edition.

@bbb

O flagra do Tadeu reagindo ao VT do Pedro Scooby é bom demais 😂😂 #BBB22 #RedeBBB #BBB

♬ som original – Big Brother Brasil
Printed Shirts

Colorful and printed shirts were very present this year. In the house, Eliezer, Rodrigo, and Tiago Abravanel were the main users of this type of clothing, and they certainly did not go unnoticed. The shirts were used in different situations, such as in everyday life, in the live program and even at parties. They marked the boys’ style.

————————-

The article above was written by Ana Carolina Lamussi and edited by Isabella Gomes. Liked this type of content? Check out Her Campus Casper Libero for more!

Ana Carolina Lamussi

Casper Libero '24

Journalist