Cásper Líbero\'s students at a college party, during the concert of the singer Mc Melody
Original photo by Isadora Noronha
Life > Experiences

The Best 2022 Cásper Líbero’s Parties That You Can’t Miss In 2023 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

If your name is on the list of new Cásper Líbero’s students for 2023 – or even if you’re just a college parties enthusiast – then you are at the right place to know how to fully enjoy your college life next year. Traditionally, besides the academic events and study responsibilities, Cásper also has a variety of parties for all tastes throughout the year. In 2022, besides some smaller parties and integrations, we had six main events. Here’s our ranking of them, for you to know what you can expect for 2023 – and what you can’t miss. Welcome to Cásper!

Dezembeer | Aos 45′ do segundo tempo

The last party of the school year, Dezembeer is known to be the best party of the year. It’s the last moment to hang out with your friends before the end of year holidays. It’s a long party, usually starting in the early afternoon and going on into the night. For many, it is the final sigh after a year of hard work and dedication, considered the closing of a cycle and the beginning of another to come. It’s a special moment in the end of the semester to enjoy with friends, with lots of good music, cold beer and Chupingole – our classical college drink made with strawberry juice, soda and vodka – to celebrate a cycle that ends and another that is yet to come.

Cervejada dos bixos | sentido cásper

Cervejada dos Bixos is certainly one of the most special moments of graduation. There may or may not have been a “trote dos bixos” at Bar do Zóio or some other bar on Paulista Avenue before it happens, but it will be the first official college party experience you’ll ever have. Also, it’s a great opportunity to get to know your classmates better and make new friends. It is worth knowing that all Cásper parties have DJs and even some surprise attractions. There’s a lot of red paint, good music and the Atlética Homem Pássaro drink, the Chupingole. I can tell you that Chupingole has an indescribable taste: only after you’ve proven it yourself you will be ready for the best four years to come! This is where the feeling of being “Casperiano” is born.

Cervejada Pós Juca I É Tempo de Ser Tetracampeão

The “Cervejada Pós Juca” of this year (2022) had a more than special meaning. It was to celebrate our victory at JUCA (University Games of Communication and Arts). For the Cásper Líbero’s students present at the games, both to watch and play, the party was a time to let off steam and get excited for the next JUCA’s to come. It took place at Unidos do Peruche, a tradicional place for parties.

Cervejada Pré Juca

Organized by LAACA, a group of athletics of some of the main communication colleges, the last party before JUCA promotes great integration among the athletic participants of the university games. An interesting tip is to take the opportunity to taste the drinks of each college! This year, it was the first time that Pré Juca wasn’t just a Cásper party, and joined all the JUCA contenders in an unique event in Águias de Ouro space. The first opportunity to feel the energy of our university games is here!

Pororoca louca | Um truque de mágica

Pororoca Louca has its own charm. Known for being the college costume party, Pororoca promises a lot of fun, with a great open bar and several incredible looks. It is considered the most expensive party, with prices slightly higher than other parties, which usually follow the same price range. It is the only Cásper party that already had open popcorn and cotton candy, and is known for being the one who gathers the biggest range of students outside Cásper. This year, Pororoca brought a special name among the attractions of the night: Mc Melody, who cheered the night singing her feat with Ana Castela, “Pipoco”, and other hits like “Fake Amor”. The brazilian rapper Kyan also made his presence with his setlist.

Arriba Cásper | en Cancún

With an open bar with José Cuervo’s tequila, who sponsored the party a few years ago, Arriba Cásper is a party that brings good drink options for lovers of Tequila and Canelinha. In 2022, the party took place at Club A, a party place that has a closed space, where the DJ’s were playing and the drinks were being served, and an open air space, great for spending time with your friends and meeting other people.

All Atlética parties have Pontos de Apoio, for you, your friends or in case you see someone going through any kind of aggression, harassment, racism and/or LGBTphobia. Look for people dressed in a neon pink vest, with the phrase CASPER SEM OPRESSÃO. Also, all parties have the sale of Ecocups (which cost no more than R$20) for those who forgot their mugs or want to collect cups from college parties.

In addition to all the parties mentioned above, there are also the Rolês da Aguante (@instaguante), which are smaller parties that usually take place on Fridays and have their own drinks sold at the venue, and the Quintais do HP, which are smaller Atlética parties that take place between other great and classic Cásper parties.

The final recommendation is that in your freshman year, you allow yourself to experience all of the parties from your first year of college. So you try a little bit of everything and know, for the years to come, what is and is not cool for you.

————————————-

The article above was edited by Isadora Noronha.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Cásper Líbero homepage for more!

👯‍♀️ Related: Back To Cásper Líbero Classes: The Complete Survival Guide For Freshmen
Julia Tuma de Queiroz

Casper Libero '25

Estudante de jornalismo pela Faculdade Cásper Líbero, amante da literatura clássica e de jardinagem. Além disso ando por todos os cantos e quando convêm escrevo algumas coisas por aí :)