Spring Is Here: Decorations, Fashion, Musics and Makeup For The New Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Spring Is Finally Here! Since september 22 we’re in this amazing season, and the colors have already started to appear, and not just in nature.

If you love this season as much as I do, check out these ideas to enjoy the new season.

MAKEUP

You can get in the flowered mood with colorful and different makeup. There are no rules. Draw, paint and use different plants as a reference to create amazing looks

When I think about spring, immediately sunflowers, red tulips and daisies come to my mind. But for this season, any coloured look will do just great!

FASHION

There are a lot of new trends for the season, here are some:

Second skin that we can use with big t-shirts. Powerful and big pants are back in style and they go with anything. Stylish Sweatsuits broght back from de 2000s and also became popular because of quarantine, when we want to be stylish and comfortable at the same time. Dainty Day Dresses that take us back straight to the 40s and remind us os spring.

What is your favorite?

MUSICS 

There isn’t one song that reminds us about spring, because everyone is different and likes different types of music, but it is always great to get in touch with new things, right? . So I will recommend a full EP that, coincidentally, is called “Spring”, and is from de music group “Wallows”. You can find a lot of their songs on TikTok trends and other social media.
My favorite songs from this album are: “Ground”, “These Days” and “Pictures of Girls”.

Here’s the link to enjoy!

PLANTS

While we’re talking about spring, plants are a must, especially now that we are spending more time at home. They’re a very good companion and a relaxing hobby, but you must pay attention to their care.

If you don’t have much time in your routine, try to create succulent plants. They don’t need a lot of water and suit super well with the decoration. 

But you can cultivate some garden herbs like thyme leaves, oregano, rosemary, bay leaf and parsley. They are very easy to care, you just will need a window and freshwater.

DECORATIONS

It is time to bring out the flowers! And You can use real flowers or fake ones. 

With the real flowers, what you can do is buy a bouquet in your local grocery store and place  them in a vase with water – they will bring some colour (and an amazing smell) to your room.
Another idea you can do is buy planted flowers and take care of them, it is an awesome way to feel the spring in your home. They are also a great gift to send to your friends and family.

For the fake ones, you can order any type you like online and make any project yourself, what do you think?

———————————————————————–

The article above was edited by Thays Ávila.

Like this type of content? Check Her Camps Cásper Líbero.

Beatriz Olivetti

Casper Libero '21

Brazilian, cinephile, and totally in love with the journalism, hope you like my job