brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

She Loves B&W, But Her Smile Is Colorful: Meet Isa Barbosa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Name: Isabela Couto de Oliveira Barbosa

Age: 20 years

Major: Journalism (2018)

Sign: Cancer

Hometown: Santo André

Favorite color:  White

What is your favorite music? “Daily”, Marisa Monte.

Why Cásper and why journalism? It was kind of destiny and a little bit of luck. I am very communicative, inquisitive and curious. Passionate about people in general. So, I thought that journalism would be good for me. Cásper became my dream when I realized that I wanted to study journalism.

What would you not do for journalism? I would never give up the essence of myself.

Are you currently working? Yes! And I like it very much. I currently work for Forbes Brasil. It is a very distant world from me and I’ve never imagined it would be my job,  but I’ve learned a lot about different subjects. It will surely open me a lot of doors in the future.

What is the best part of being a Cásper Líbero’s student? Well.. Learn to see the world the way it is: full of pleasures, differences and meetings.

4 curiosities about Isabella:

1. It is almost impossible to hide what I feel, my feelings came through my eyes, my mouth (…)

1. I like pictures in B&W. The look, the smile, the place, it all have color. In B&W you can read colors the way you want.

1. I’m a little surly, but I also laugh very easily – talking about sincerity is too cliche, right?

2. My favorite movie is: “The Chronicles of Narnia”.

Marcela Schiavon

Casper Libero

Petite, loving, determined. Marcela don't have preferences about her career because she likes all areas of Journalism. Sometimes jealous, a little bit angry, very focused. "Eu gosto dela - Projota" is a song that defines her way of living.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.