This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

If you are a little just like me, you are probably living in your sweats for the past two months. And, even though – in a different world scenario, of course – I’d wished to spend the most part of my days wearing pajamas, I have to admit that right about now I’d love to be able to wear my outfits somewhere. But, for now, sweatpants it is. 

However, just like everything else in life, there’s always going to be a silver lining: it won’t last forever. So, as scary and uncertain everything is right now, we can be positive and spend some time thinking about the future days that we will be able to dress to impress again. 

Meanwhile, what about checking out some of the biggest trends that you will be seeing – and maybe even wearing – as soon as we get back to normal life?

Puffy Sleeves 

I can’t talk about puffy sleeves and don’t think of our darling Anne Shirley Cuthbert. And, just like our fire haired dreamer, this bold style is perfect for adding some sass to an outfit. 

Slip Dresses

If you love to feel comfortable and, at the same time, still rock the style, the flowy texture of this trend is definitely going to be a must have for you.

One-Shoulder 

Tops and dresses: one-shoulder style is the absolutely going to bring you the fresh and sexy vibe. You can pair with literally anything you want and yet, one thing is sure: you’re going to look incredible. 

Blazers

This piece is a wardrobe essential. They go with literally everything and they’re the easiest way to step up you formal outfit game.

While we are stuck with some quarantine trends like the #PillowChallenge, use this time to really be with yourself and to plan your future outfits using these trends – because… why not, right?

cuore in allarme journalist, writer, artist and everything else in between ✉ laurapferrazzano@gmail.com