samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Pink October in Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

So this is the end of October! Cásper Líbero Events Center promoted a day dedicated for all women that work in the Institution. In there they could all have their make up done, taste some chocolate bars and, of course, dress in pink to join the campaign.

Her Campus Cásper Líbero University Team took some pictures of the event and got to share with Casperians the pink power of the event.

The office rooms were decorated with pink balloons 

Casperian staff could have their make up done

Chocolate bars were distributed (and they were delicious)

The most part of our staff here in the university is filled with women. 70% of the student body of Cásper Líbero is filled with girls. This campaign couldn’t be more important to us, thus, we are talking about women power. Support Pink October!

Bárbara Muniz

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz is a Journalism student and Theather lover. Half journalist, half artist, totally feminist. Hufflepuff placed, sagittarian and vegetarian. Cásper Líbero University's Charpter co-correspondent and editor-in-chief. Intern in a Brazilian broadcast channel called BandNews TV, where she works among production for newscast and social media.