Party Time: College Parties You Have to Go!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Academic life demands a lot, we all know! Many works, texts, tests and tests! Wow, we deserve a break. And nothing better than having fun with friends at a typical college party, is not it? Check out the best parties that you HAVE to go at least once in a lifetime:

1. Bota-Fora – Mackenzie

Typical fantasy party, it has become one of the most traditional and bigest in Brazil. It is organized by Mackenzie Law Athletics. The party has music for all styles, as well as bringing great funk like Nego Borel, Bonde do Tigrão and this year nothing more than Queen Anitta!! The open bar does not leave anything to be desired during the 12 hours of party, so prepare your hangover kit!!

2. Lucio – ESPM

With a touch of magic and illusionism, this is also a fantasy party! You can not get bored at a party like that, as it has an amazing open bar, mazes, printed photo machines, food trucks and a huge decoration! You can enjoy with some friends, with the crush and even alone since there are many people to meet there.

3. Dezembeer – Cásper Líbero

Start of vacation, summer, the end of another year after the despair of the tests, what better to relax than a pool party with friends?? With lots of music and fun environment, this is the most traditional beer party in the year of Casper held in a club so everyone can refresh their heads.

4. Monte Carlo – Insper

With that gambling and seduction atmosphere, Monte Carlos brings casino to the university environment. The whole thematized party always brings a special open bar, with attractions that do not leave to be desired, besides that in some editions they even have casino tables!

5. Festa do Branco – ESPM

Another ESPM party that attracts the university crowd and with motives! A party with lots of investment, behind a whimsical open bar and food during the whole night. The truth is, who does not like a white party, especially when it’s open for pizza and ice cream?

6. Pandora – Mauá

Bringing all the mysteries at a party, Pandora comes to make everyone crazy. The open bar pleases everyone’s taste! Do not drink? You can relax, it has coconut water. Its open food is very attractive with ice cream, temaki and even açaí. But calm that this party is not just drinking and eating. The line up shakes anyone, bringing electronics, funk, sertanejo and reggaeton!

7. FestECA dos bixos – ECA

The welcome beer party for the new college students has a lot of integration! The entrance is at a super affordable price (detail: freshman does not pay!), Inside the drinks are paid, but do not worry, there is always a way to enjoy the party without spending too much!

8. Gioconda – GV

What started with a classroom party has become one of the most famous GV college parties! Attracting many people with its most requested attractions of the moment and the open bar that everyone wants.

9. Mackbixos – Mackenzie

Being in its 22th edition, Mackbixos grows more and more with almost 11 hours of celebration with an infinite open bar! The investment in the attractions is not low, always with the artists of the moment, there’s no reason not to go to a party like that!

10. Anhembixos – Anhembi Morumbi

Starting in the afternoon, the party offers a warmth environment for your weekend. With the best musics, it does not disappoint anyone. You can be sure that you will see your crush there.

11. Peruada – SanFran

Ohh the Peruada, one of the oldest university festivities. Style street block with fantasy, it brings the carnival period, starting at 12am and finishing at 11pm. The party has two moments of concentration, in which it is open bar!

12. Porão – Sanfran

13. University Games

No matter which, JUCA, Econo, Jurídicos, TUSCA, in some of them you HAVE to go! It will be one of the best experiences of your academic life, be with your friends supporting some college. It’s insane!

Tips:

• Selva – Facool: a festa dos universitários

Focused in students, the entrance is vip! The party will take place on November 4th and it will feature a lot of alcoholic games to ensure that you do not remember the embarrassment you have experienced.

• MackGrau – Reembolso

Life of trainee is not the best, right? So have you ever imagined a party that gives you back the money as you drink? On November 11th you will witness MackGrau, the open bar party that gives $ 1,00 back for every shot you drink!

• Boteco Todos os Santos – Quinta do universitário

There are days in weeks that we just have to drink to forget that much pressure, right? Thinking of our relaxation, a lovely bar in Vila Madalena brought us advantages. Every Thursday student pays half at the entrance. The bar is in Aspicuetas, 585, always with the best of samba and pagode!

Aline Oliveira

Casper Libero

Journalism student of Cásper Líbero
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.