Paris Fashion Week Trends To Wear Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Until last wednesday, Paris was again the main stage of fashion for Fall/Winter 17’ with its iconic Fashion Week. The classical brands like Chanel, Dior and the new kids on the block, like Vetements, presented what is going to be hot for next season. Since winter is coming up here in Brazil, Rafaela Artero, sophomore in journalism is going to help you figure how to wear the trends from the runaways in your daily looks. Check it out!

Black is the new black

The most fashionable color of all time showed up a lot on the runaway  and not just in clothes, but in make up to!

Dior

Elie Saab

All about the boots

This fashion week had a real boots extravaganza. In different sizes, colors and textures, they showed up, one prettier than another.

Balmain

Chanel

Elie Saab

Chloé

Fluffy style

Cute and warm, fluffy clothes and accessories are a thing now. Just don’t forget to choose synthetic products.

Balmain

Louis Vuitton

Anthony Vaccarello

Saint Laurent

Dear Jeans

The dearest fabric of all time was very present this season, not just as pants, but as shirts and jackets.

Miu Miu

Stella McCartney

Stella McCartney

Off White

Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.