Style > Fashion

Paola Vilas, Entre Cubos and more: get to know 4 remarkable Brazilian jewelry brands

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

In a country as culturally rich and original as Brazil, some jewelry brands have discovered their source of inspiration to create unique pieces that are worthy of international appreciation. In this way, get to know four amazing and innovative brands. 

Paola Vilas

Paola Vilas is a creative and surrealistic brand named after their artistic designer. Founded in 2016 the brand stands out because of its modern, neo-surrealist, and mystic aesthetic that aims to celebrate the power of the feminine. Emphasizing features such as eyes, noses, and even the woman’s torso, Paola creates a unique masterpiece that captures the world’s attention.

“I call them sculptures to wear. It’s a rediscovery of the strength and delicacy of 

the feminine”

Paola featured in Forbes Magazine

Naïve

Created by the duo Taisa Hirsch and Alexandre Lazzini, Naïve focuses on environmental responsibility, being the first Brazilian brand to use only lab-grown diamonds, which are cultivated within a laboratory. This sets the brand apart with its eco-friendly materials, including upcycling gold and gems from suppliers that maintain a reliable and healthy working environment for all employees.

Entre Cubos

Entre Cubos is a brand founded by their designer Ingrid Rizzieri, who was tired of the jewelry market because it didn’t include her style. Thus, using her authenticity, she created a brand based on geometric shapes, and more recently, innovated with face jewelry. Thinking outside the box, Ingrid established her brand through her originality and boldness.

“I’ve learned that when you want to do something new, you need to stop following trends and start listening to yourself, following your own instincts, and developing new paths of inspiration”

The designer recounted  in an interview.

Isabella Blanco Jóias

Isabella Blanco has a unique feature in her brand that catches the eye because she transforms antiques into jewelry. Her pieces are commissioned by clients who want to repurpose objects, and this is what makes the art of Isabella’s work stand out. From 19th-century silver items to mirror pendants, the brand has become truly unique and, as a result, exceptionally special in the Brazilian jewelry industry.

The article above was edited by Mariana do Patrocínio.

Liked this type of content? Check out Her Campus Cásper Líbero home page for more!

Giulia Giampietro

Casper Libero '26

Estudante de Jornalismo na Faculdade Cásper Líbero e viciada em livros de romance, Taylor Swift e gatinhos <3 Adorando escrever sobre cultura pop e universo feminino.