Style

From The Office To The Happy Hour: 5 Style Tips To Work And Have Fun

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Are you the one who likes to go out with friends on a Friday night after work? If the answer is “yes”, may you often think twice because you’re too lazy to think of any other more comfortable and fun outfit to enjoy the night. Today we are going to talk about five ideas that you can use to optimize your time and wears the same outfit from the desk to the happy hour. Let’s go!

1. Long dress with flip-flops

Image Source: Pinterest

A good option for the summer, with hotter days and cooler nights, is to wear a long dress, which can have various patterns and colors. To maintain comfort and elegance, nothing is better than flip-flops to finish the composition.

2. Knee length shorts with a blazer

Image Source: Pinterest

A knee length shorts, combined with a white shirt, blazer and accessories like maxi necklace and earrings, is a great alternative to putting on a stripped-down look for a working and fun Friday.

3. Match a midi skirt with sneakers

Image Source: Pinterest

Another stripped-down and comfortable option is matching a midi skirt with T-shirt and sneakers. It is a look that stays super actual and you can vary in several ways. The most recent bets are with pleated skirt and t-shirt tied with a knot.

4. Dress with jeans jacket or vest

Image Source: Pinterest

If you are a fan of shorter dresses, bet on composing a look with jeans jackets or vests. Besides being quite elegant, it is a good option for days with the most unstable weather. You will be beautiful!

5. All Jeans

Image Source: Pinterest

A classic that combines with almost every kind of environment: invest in all jeans. You can mix trousers with a shirt, dress, skirts and T-shirts and, moreover, this look goes with all kinds of shoes, from the sneakers to the high heels.

Bruna Miato

Casper Libero '20

Journalist. I believe that good communication can change the world into a better and fairer place. 
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.