Never in Between: Professor Rodrigo Morais

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Professor Rodrigo Morais is never in between, either students absolutely adore him or hate him. There is no indifference. And for a first year teacher this is quite remarkable and, of course, polemic. With the professor’s permission, we collected a few thoughts about him around campus with Publicity students. 

“Dead poets society. Professor Rodrigo reminds me a lot about Robin Williams in this particular film. Always trying to get the best out of his students with unconvetional ways. He is a professor both respected and hated at the same time, and also one that no student wants to miss a class”. Stéfano Assi Calascibetta

“Professor Rodrigo is an excellent teacher, he even has a language close to his students. In my opinion, because he can make himself be understood by students is the main reason why so many people like him and get close to him”. Anonymous

“I don’t have many certainties in life, but one of them is that I love Publicity and I love publicity because of how this professor inspired and motivated me to see life in a creative way. His name is Rodrigo Morais”. Rafaella Roncon

“Rodrigo? He is basically the guy that build the phrase from William James “Wherever we are, it’s our friends that make our world”. Vitor Zocarato

“I didn’t have many good experiences with Rodrigo, actually it was quite frustrating to have him as a professor in my freshman year. He made me feel bad many times about my major and never really helped me in anything, he usually gives preference to those he has affinity. Besides, I don’t think he has a good conduct to be a professor”. Anonymous.

“Rodrigo is a professional with a rich and complete knowledge about his class and other subjects. Although he is very qualified, sometimes he can make unfair and generalized critiques to some group of students”. Anonymous.

Aryane Goulart

Casper Libero '17

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.