Mother’s Day: Get To Know 10 Influencers Who Talk About Motherhood On Social Media

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

One of the great things about the internet is being able to share and hear about different experiences, be these about happiness, achievements and even struggles, occasionally giving the feeling of identification and proximity of the readers with the writer. This is how thousands of distinct blogs about pregnancy and motherhood multiplied on social media, and many moms decided to report their challenges and joys of this stage of life, becoming a source of information for first-time parents and connecting the women going through this special time as well. 

Many began their journey on blogs about motherhood, migrating to Instagram after the app’s success. Others did not talk about it at first, but the subject became such a part of everyday life that they started to include the topic in their channels. From the funniest moms to the entrepreneurial ones, the internet has space for mothers of all kinds. We’ve selected 10 inspiring profiles for you to follow who share one thing in common: unconditional love for their little ones.

1. Taciele Alcolea

Taciele has produced YouTube videos since 2010, immortalizing herself as one of the biggest influencers on the site. In 2017, she became pregnant with her first baby and made everyone emotional by telling the news on her channel with her husband. On Instagram, she shares her moments with her two daughters, Alicia and Alana, with more than 5 million followers and also makes content about lifestyle.

2. Esther van de Paal

Esther is a Dutch businesswoman who has no fewer than five children. She is the co-founder of the e-commerce Babycchino Kids and the ShopUp store, which offers several children’s products. But what draws the most attention in her profile are the photos of her kids, her travels and her handicrafts.

3. A Mãe Solo

Thaiz started her profile when her son was born in 2014, and is not only innovative for its content, but also in the format in which the content is produced: in comics. Bringing a disheveled, fun and tired character, she brings humor to her own reality of a mother who went through a pregnancy alone.

4. Heather Crockett Oram

The adoption process is one that people tend to have a lot of questions about. With her significant presence on Instagram, this American mom influencer gets to provide vital information to families all over the world. Mother of 5, Heather allows visits between her adopted kids and biological families, constantly posting pictures of their touching interactions.

5. Tchulim

The podcaster, blogger and psychology student Carol Rocha breaks all stereotypes of a traditional mom. Not only is her profile extremely colorful and full of adorable videos of her and her son Valentin, but it shows something fundamental about motherhood: it’s not because a woman becomes a mother that she should stop having fun, going out or doing things for herself. She is also the mother of five beautiful cats: Fumaça, Mio, Bugado, Pipoca and Preta.

6. Rachelle Chapman

Rachel constantly posts about lifestyle and fitness, but the focus of her account is showing that not even quadriplegia can stop her from being a supermom to her daughter Kaylee. Besides, she also posts about her marriage and has some super funny photos on her page.

7. Xodó das mães

Pri and Joy are the mothers of two gorgeous adopted kids, Alice and Gael, and are constantly talking about inclusion in maternity.”Love doesn’t come from the blood, but from the heart” is one of the phrases in the highlights of the page that defines the proposal of the couple.

8. Joscelyn Ramos Campbell

Joscelyn Ramos is a bilingual and bicultural mom of four boys, raised by her Cuban and Puerto Rican parents. She has children in all stages of life: the oldest is in college, she has identical twins in junior high and the youngest, who has autism, is in kindergarten. Her blog is called “Mami of Multiples”, great for parents who need tips on raising a kid with special needs, but also other great resources like family outing guides.

9. Família Quilombo

Adriana and her husband Josimar raise their two kids Akins and Dandara in touch with their roots, constantly writing about the black culture and raising awareness about racism. She also posts pictures of her own mother from time to time, showing another point of view: the daughter’s.

10. Jessica Woo

You probably have seen Jessica on TikTok before. Probably not her face, but the delicious lunches she makes for her kids. Her main account on Instagram is full of family pictures of her, her husband and their super cute kids. You can also see her bento boxes for inspiration at @packmylunchmom.

———

The article above was edited by Giulia Lozano.

Like this type of content? Check Her Campus Cásper Líbero home page for more!

Anna Maria Prado

Casper Libero '25

Just a latin american girl who loves books, musical theater and pasta. My grandpa once said writing is like traveling: once you do it once, you never want to stop. I could not agree more. You can find me at @annaprad_ or anna.silvaprado@hotmail.com