Make a Playlist: 5 Songs That Will Get You to the Spring Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Spring has sprung! The springtime has finally come to us in the Southern Hemisphere and there’s nothing quite like music to set the mood just right for this season – although the weather has been a little crazy and it’s a bit colder than we expected spring to be.

Here’s 5 songs to get the spring mood going for the next months before summer comes.

Golden Slumbers – Beatles

“Golden Slumbers” is a song from the infamous Abbey Road Beatles’ record released in 1969. Written by Paul McCartney, the tune’s lyrics were deeply inspired by the poet Thomas Dekker’s work.

this is me trying – Taylor Swift

Released during quarantine, folklore is Taylor Swift’s 8th album. “this is me trying” is possibly one of it’s more intimate songs and it sure does sound like a cloudy spring day.

Silly Girl – Chloe Moriondo

Chloe Moriondo is only 17 and has been gaining fame worldwide for her simple and sweet songs. “Silly Girl” is one of her most famous songs and it definitely has a spring-like ring to it.

Cottage Roads – The Walters

The Walters were an indie band that unfortunately decided to part ways in 2017. bUT, at least they gave us songs like “Cottage Roads”.

Blueberries For Breakfast – The Mamas & The Papas

Released in 1971, “Blueberries For Breakfast” sounds exactly like a springtime morning is supposed to.

———————————————————————

The article above was edited by Laura Enchioglo

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more!

Nathália Lopes

Casper Libero '23

Journalism student