This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Lollapalooza Brazil is coming, one of the most important music festivals of the world in our country! This year, huge names of the music industry will be attending, such as Florence + The Machine, Eminem, Mumford and Sons, among others. It is definitely going to be unforgettable.

It doesn’t matter if it’s sunny or rainy, every single year I’ll be there. I was even elected one of the Lollapalooza muses on 2014, I’m not kidding! Kind of embarassing, right? If you don’t believe it, here is the proof:

The subtitle says: Muse fans, the main of attraction of Saturday, pose with the band T-shirts. It’s me on the left with my friends, Fernanda and Leticia.

Told ya! Anyway, by going every year I learned a few important things to make your experience in the festival even more memorable, therefore I shouldn’t be selfish, so I’m going to share all my wisdom with you.

1- The weather is unpredictable

São Paulo is a crazy town, you should never underestimate its weather. Don’t forget to take a raincoat with you, of course you can buy it there, but it will cost you a fortune. Also, tie a jacket or shirt around your waist to put on when it gets darker, because it will also get colder.

2- Be comfortable

Don’t forget that you will be standing up and walking a lot for hours, say no to the high heels and yes to sneakers and comfortable boots! You should also take a towel with you so you can sit on the floor without worrying about the grass, those moments where you can sit down for a while are really important, I won’t lie, Lolla WILL get you tired.

3- Keep it simple

Take a small bag with you and take only the necessary: raincoat, cellphone, portable cellphone charger, sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, money and your ID. Nothing more, nothing less.

4- Be fed

Food inside the festival is insanely expensive so I highly recommend you take it from home. Bananas, apples, cereal bars, cookies and sandwiches are practical and will keep you fed until the end of the day.

5- Style is a must!

Besides its great music, the festival is also known by being stylish. You have to be comfortable, but it doesn’t mean you can’t be looking AMAZING. Here are some pictures I took last year of great looks that can be an inspiration to you:

6- Have fun

Forget about all your problems and just enjoy it! Feel the music, dance and have the time of your life! I’m sure it will be an unforgettable experience! See you there!

Gabrielle Vianna

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz is a Journalism student and Theather lover. Half journalist, half artist, totally feminist. Hufflepuff placed, sagittarian and vegetarian. Cásper Líbero University's Charpter co-correspondent and editor-in-chief. Intern in a Brazilian broadcast channel called BandNews TV, where she works among production for newscast and social media.