Lollapalooza 2020: Check It Out The Full Schedule Of The Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

This year’s Lollapalooza is just around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited! In less than a month we are going to live the ninth edition of the most loved music gathering of Brazil, and, to get rid of all of the antecipation anxiety, here’s the full schedule of the three days of the event! 

Reminding that Lollapalooza 2020 is going to happen on the days 3, 4 and 5 of april, and it is going to take place in the Autódromo de Interlagos, in São Paulo. Just as like we are used to, it is going to be more than 10 hours of music to each day!

Are you just as happy as me? So check it out all of the show times and get prepared to sing along with your favorites! 

#LollaBR Schedule! 

This year the lineup is full of huge international artists such as Lana Del Rey, Guns N’ Roses, Travis Scott, Martin Garrix, Rita Ora, The Strokes and Gwen Stefani! Besides those more known ones, we are also going to be seeing great indie bands like Rex Orange County, Illenium and Wallows!

Amazing, huh? 

cuore in allarme journalist, writer, artist and everything else in between ✉ laurapferrazzano@gmail.com