Introducing the Boy in the Cap: Kauan Silva

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

He always loved movies, arts, design, but before college, he was very shy. In the “trote”, he was afraid of everything: would be accepted? What people would think? How can be nice? Well, everything worked out and he made a lot of friends.In the “Calouro’s Show”, at the same week, his friends – that he just have met – decided to show his talents to everyone. He loves to dance and that was the opportunity to express himself. In the samba rhythm, all the public went crazy.  From this moment, he never was the same in the college.

Name: Kauan Silva

Age: 18

Major: Publicity & Advertisement

Year: 2018

Hometown: Guarulhos

Sign: Aquarium

Preference: Boys

Status: Single

Interests: He wants to read “fifty Shades of Grey”

Best color in the world: Black

Curiosities: He loves the music “Grimes” of Genesis.

What’s the best part of being a Cásper’s student? The place. I thought it was going to be about Paulista Avenue. But, people are amazing. They are very open minded!

Do you participate in any college group? Not now, but in the beginning I was part of “Grapetes” – the theatre group. And I loved it! But I had to stop (…)

Marcela Schiavon

Casper Libero

Petite, loving, determined. Marcela don't have preferences about her career because she likes all areas of Journalism. Sometimes jealous, a little bit angry, very focused. "Eu gosto dela - Projota" is a song that defines her way of living.
Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.