This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Name: Yannick Souza

Age: 19

Major: Public Relations

Year: 2017

Hometown: São Caetano do Sul, in the state of São Paulo

Sign: Libra

Preference: Girls

Status: Single

Interests: sports, meditation, parties

Tell us how you ended up here at Cásper.So, I kind of didn’t know what I wanted to do when I was in high school. I knew that it would definitely not be with numbers. I hate numbers. Then, I went to a career fair, where a guy presented me not only Cásper but also Public Relations, and I got to know what it was. As I always talked too much, I knew I would fit into Communications, and Public Relations suited really well at that time.

And what are you thinking about the course now?Dude, I do like it, but also have no idea if it’s what I want to do for living. I mean, it is pretty nice and stuff but maybe it is just not my thing yet. I’m going to start an internship in the area very soon to know it better.

People used to tell you that you talk a lot?Yes, they did (laughs). And still do. They tell me to shut up sometimes. I have already taken lots of scoldings because I talk too loud as well. But this is me (laughs).

What about your interests?

I like sports a lot, I fight Kung Fu for four years now. I like reading as well, but feel lazy to do it sometimes. I really want to start some books, but I never finish them. I like reading stuff on the computer also, and parties, of course.

Are you in any of our teams here at Cásper?I play rugby since last year, when we won the JUCA (Communication and Arts Universities Games). This year we got second best, but I know next year it will be ours again. The training happens on Sunday and it’s really hard. When I first started, kind of thought that it would be light for me, as I have always played some sport. But I get pretty tired during the trainings.

What do you do to relax?I like going for a ride with my bike listening to some music.

What was your greatest moment here at Cásper?This one is hard, because there was a lot. But the college hazing was a very nice beginning. The Pororoca’s party last year was the best party ever, also. I went with low expectations but it turned into the best hang out of last year.

What is a perfect winter day?I would wake up at 1 p.m., it would be chilly. I’d stay on bed watching movies, and it would be better if I had a girlfriend with me. I don’t have one, but it would be nice. Eating fondue, resting all day, listening to some music and having some friends to talk. It would be perfect.

Student of Journalism at Faculdade Cásper Líbero and editor of Art and Photography at the oldest house organ magazine of Latin America, "A Imprensa". Loves reading, travelling and cats.
Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.