Gretchen Promises To Break The Internet With Her New Reality Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

If you like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, get ready.

The “Brazilian version” of the reality show will be made by none other than: Gretchen! The singer and the whole Miranda family will gain a show on the Multishow channel called The Gretchens.

Image Source: Extra Online

That’s right. After shining with Katy Perry, the queen of the internet will have a reality to call her own. And our only certainty about this is the myriad of memes that will come out of it.

Gretchen has participated in The Farm and Power Couple, made the fans happy and carried out moments like this:

The new reality show was recorded by a team of 16 people for three months. The scenes were shot  in several cities: Maragogi, Recife, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, Paraíba and São Paulo, as well as Monaco and Portugal. There will be 15 episodes showing Gretchen’s intimacy with her husband, Carlos, her two youngest daughters, Giulia and Valentina, Thammy Miranda and his bride, Andressa, as well as the brothers Sula Miranda and Angelo.

As expected, The Gretchens will also feature Katy Perry, showing the video of the conversation they had to talk about the details of the show by the American singer in Brazil, which Gretchen participated.

According to Gretchen and Thammy, everything that was recorded will be shown, and no scene was vetoed by the family. That is, there will be a lot of excitement (and some beautiful shacks).

The Gretchens premieres on April 23 at the Multishow channel at 10 pm. Check out the TV program teaser and do not miss it!

Julia Martins

Casper Libero

Julia Martins is a Journalism student at Cásper Líbero College. She has a passion for having a passion for things, but he admits that music and gastronomy have a special place in them.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.