This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

São Paulo is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the whole world. With more than 12 million people living in the city, São Paulo is home to many immigrant movements around Brazil and is a proud representation of the racial diversity in the country.

That means that São Paulo also hosts uncountable gastronomic manifestations, cultures and variations. The city has more than 20.000 restaurants and was elected as the 7th best gastronomic destination in the whole world by the Traveller’s Choice Award.

There are options for all tastes, budgets and cultures. That way, there are a lot of food TikTokers who produce content on the gastronomic variety in the city, recommending the best options to visit and eat in São Paulo.

Through these influencers, it is possible to learn about the best places to eat, drink and also get to know first-hand the most recent news in the gastronomic scene in São Paulo.

Here are five food TikTokers for you to follow if you want to learn more about São Paulo’s culture and food:

carlos steola – @carlossteola

If you want to know some of the best restaurants, bars and parties in São Paulo, you must follow Carlos Steola. The TikToker gives some of the best tips on hidden places and underrated points in the city along with a lot of traveling tips. 

@carlossteola

Restaurante da chefe Bel Coelho no centro de São Paulo! Fica dentro de uma livraria muitooo cool! #sp #saopaulo #dicassp #restaurante #cafe #foodie #fyp #foryou

♬ Voltei Pra Mim – Marina Sena

Eugenio Melo – @cardapiodorole

In his TikTok account, Eugenio Melo reviews some of the most famous restaurants and bars in São Paulo, giving his overall opinion and sharing some great tips on food and drinks.

The tips are very democratic, and he gives options to all kinds of tastes and budgets. You can check out the best bars, restaurants, cafes and parties in São Paulo by checking out his account.

@cardapiodorole

Bom e barato no centro de São Paulo 🙏 Esse é o Prato Feito PPD #cardapiodorole #dicas #saopaulo #sp #fy #almoco #restaurante #barato

♬ som original – Eugenio Melo

Renata Meyer – @recomendosp

When it comes to gastronomic variety, @recomendosp is perfect for you: Renata Meyer, the profile owner, produces content on food, drinks, sweets and also on news on the cultural scene in São Paulo. Her focus, though, is on Japanese cuisine and sweets. So, if you love sushi and sweet treats, check out Renata’s TikTok profile.

Camila Menon – @eaifood

If you are a cocktail girl, @eaifood’s profile is perfect for you. Camila Menon, the content producer, goes beyond only recommending bars and restaurants, but also teaches a lot of recipes for cocktails and other beverages.

Marianna Benassatto – @oficialdeufome

In this account, Marianna Benassatto gives her tips on the best restaurants in São Paulo. You can discover some of the best dishes to eat all around the city through her account. She shares reviews from fast-food chains to “The World’s 50 Best” restaurants in São Paulo, also giving her opinion on delivery options as well.

———————————–

The article above was edited by Rafaela Bertolini.

Liked this type of content? Check out Her Campus Cásper Líbero home page for more!

Malu Jansen

Casper Libero '23

Journalist student, foodie and passionate about brazilian culture