Shopping via Unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Shopping via Unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Cam Morin via Unsplash
Style

Get The Look: Top 5 Best 90’s Fashion Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

As we noticed over the past decades, fashion trends are constantly appearing, but not out of the blue – as many may think. Most of the times, ideas come from a reinterpretation of something that was not even considered fashionable years ago. And 2020 still seems to be bringing 90’s trends back, so let’s make a trip down the memory lane to find out why the 90’s fashion has so much to offer nowadays. 

Windbreakers

These super useful jacket came back with full force, being strongly adopted with a huge variety of colors, prints and styles.

Cargo Pants

Since this fly piece came back, you can once again incorporate your inner sporty spice and hit the streets looking sharp.

Dad Sneakers

This trend is quite controversial. You have to love it or hate it: it’s hard to be apathetic about it. 

Colorful Sunglasses

Shades with vividly colored lenses are once again a huge sensation, giving life to neutral color outfits.

Tube Tops

Now tighter and (thank god) less colorful, these piece has suddenly spread through it-girls closets.

—————————————————————–

The article above was edited by Laura Ferrazzano.  

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more!

Anna is a 21 year old from Sao Paulo, Brazil, who studies Journalism at Casper Libero University. She’s currently the Editor in Chief of Her Campus CL's Chapter and is pretty obsessed with fashion, beauty and (trashy) reality TV shows.