In front of the cameras: Meet José Felipe Adorno

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

José Felipe is a well known face for journalism students, he was in CA, he was a Student representative in the Coordination, the Congregation and the Administration Board. Now, in his last days of Cásper, he looks back on his college experience.

Age: 21

Year: Senior

Major: Journalism

Which positions in Cásper you ran for? I ran and won for student representative three times, one for the coordination, the second for the congregation and the third to the CTA (Administration Board). During my junior year, I was participated in CA. I wanted to be a representative to improve our major and have a better understanding on how Casper works. I really don’t know if I made a difference, but I feel that I helped the students realize how the college operates and gain a perception on how to address it. I guess in these last three all representatives did a good job in showing students what they are there for and how they can be helpful. 

And what you have been up to this senior year? I intern in Globo and I also have two freelance jobs, one for Magazine Luiza’s blog and the other for a tech website called showmetech. In the future, I would like to mix this passion I have for audiovisual content and tech related topics, like working for The Verge. But, well, being a reporter is okay too. 

And you play Pokemon in your free time? It is my childhood game. There was a time that I stopped playing, because I thought I was too grown up for it. But it’s never too late to play pokemon. Gotta catch em all

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.