Four Years, One Party: Dona Antena

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

As 2016 comes to an end, senior students say goodbye to the place where they’ve studied for four years. It isn’t easy to do that, but they’ve got a great party coming on to celebrate the conclusion of another chapter of their lifes.

23 people are organizing this party since last year, and all the students are waiting for it. Finally they’re going to start a new phase full of work and responsibilities, but just before that, we wanted to know what are they expecting for this amazing party.

Bárbara Oliveira, advertising student and member of the group who’s organizing the event, expects it to be something that, when guests get into it, they’ll know that’s from Cásper Líbero. “As a student I expect that the party represents these four years with a perfect end. As member of the commission, I hope it’ll be perfect. To see everyone smiling and happy about it. I expect that no one ever forgets this moment”.

Gabriela Machado is also an advertising student. She hopes to have a good time: “I expect an amazing decoration, options of food for allergic people and vegetarians. I also hope the bar to be organized!”. As a member of the rugby team, which she is proud to tell me about it, saying goodbye won’t be easy at all. “I have no intention of leaving this so soon”, tells her.

To Natália Antunes, who’s a journalism student, the guests are really important. “All my family and closest friends are coming to the party”. As the other girls, what she expects from the commission is the party to be as authentic as Cásper Líbero is. Besides that, she has a few concerns: “I saw that the place where the party is going to happen is going through renovations. I hope everything is over until next year!”

For Marina Ferrini, public relations student, the party should represent those four years of hard work. “Only I know my parent’s effort to pay for those years. I want them to celebrate it with me, to be a really special moment for all of us!”.

Last but not least, Paula Muniz, also a public relation student and member of the commission, hopes to enjoy every minute of the party with those who made all of the four years of hard work worth it. “I just want to enjoy it. To dance, eat, drink, and see all the guests happy. I want to be the best party I’ve ever been to, and to feel that I did my best for it to happen”.

They’re all different girls, from different majors and different lifestyles. But they all have three things in common: their passion, the four years of Cásper Líbero, and the party coming on. Between lovely speeches and emotional ones, one thing is clear – only we, students, know the reason why we don’t stay at home these whole four years.

Andressa Isfer

Casper Libero '18

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.