Feeling Romantic? Here’s A List With 5 Very Romantic Books

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

It’s no longer Valentine’s day, but don’t worry! Can you think of something better than sitting down and getting comfortable to enjoy a good book? Especially when those pieces are meant to make us feel comfy and warm inside? So it doesn’t matter if you’re dating or if you’re single, I got you covered. 

If love’s in the air for you, in this list you’ll find drama, humor, lots of adventure, and, of course, a lot of romance to enjoy that fuzzy feeling. And yes, if you’re wondering, this list does have LGBT couples. Check this listicle out and let’s go!

“Red, White and Royal Blue” by Casey McQuinston

This is the story of Alex, America’s First Son and Henry, the Prince of Wales, who technically hate each other. They’ll need to work this out by following a very strict agenda to make everyone believe they’re friends. In between political differences, lots of humor and international trips, we follow their path to romance. You’ll find a lot of courage and power in these two, it’s impossible to not fall in love.

Oh! And by the way, Casey, the author, is coming to Brazil for FLIPOP 2020. Make sure you won’t miss it!

“The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” by Taylor Jenkins Reid

In this one you’ll get to know Evelyn Hugo, one of the biggest Hollywood icons. She’s finally ready to tell the truth about her life and all the scandals she went through, but with one condition: Monique Grant, an unknown reporter, has to write her book. This novel is all about falling in love, learning about yourself and the struggles that actresses go through in their lives. If you’re an easy crier, make sure you buy a box of tissues for this one.

“Um Milhão de Finais Felizes” by Vitor Martins

Yes, we do have a brazilian book in this list. But it’s not just a brazilian book, no. This is Um Milhão de Finais Felizes (A Million Happy Endings), a story about Jonas, a guy that has to deal with his shifts in Rocket Cafe (does it sound familiar to you too?) and his parents’ conservatism. But he meets Arthur, and soon Jonas will understand the true meaning of family, friendship and love. And if you cry easily, this one is also on the drama side.

“The Deal” by Elle Kennedy

Now, if you’re fan of the true romantic clichés, you’ll love this one. This is the story of Hannah and Garrett and all the ups and downs in their relationship. You’ll get to know a lot about hockey, bad grades, frat parties and this little world created by Elle Kennedy. And yes, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with Garrett. We all do!

Make sure to read the sequels to this book as well: The Mistake, The Score and The Goal. They are all equally amazing.

“Forget you, Ethan” by Whitney G. Williams

Last, but not least, if you like the enemies to lovers trope, you’ll surely love this one. It tells the story of Rachel and Ethan, who hated each other ever since they were kids. However, they write to each other since that time, and it’s honestly one of the best parts of the book. This one is filled with romance, drama and a bit of humor, that is perfect if you’re feeling that need of something really light and easy. It also helps if you wanna practice your english, because the writing is really easy!

—————————————————————

The article above was edited by Laura Ferrazzano. 

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more!

Julia Maria Pereira

Casper Libero '21

somewhere in between a journalist (or at least one in process) and someone who's obsessed with pop culture, health, beauty and fashion.
cuore in allarme journalist, writer, artist and everything else in between ✉ laurapferrazzano@gmail.com