From Fashion to Lifestyle: 5 Brazilian Bloggers to Keep an Eye On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

A good thing about being a blogger is to be recognized for doing something you love. As time goes by, a lot of people – especially girls – appear on internet and start writing about what they know, what they like and what they want to share with their readers. That is how they start to get known for those things.

Not only websites are considered blogs, but Instagram also became a new way to reveal this profession – which is a new one in the job market – and the professionals behind the pictures and posts.

Keep an eye on these beautiful girls who have different stories to tell. They inspire people everyday for what they do and you can see in their eyes that it’s a real passion. So, if you like the subjects I’m about to tell, you should consider following their accounts.

5 Bloggers to Keep an Eye On

1. Mari Maria (@marimariamakeup) – Makeup

You can easily remember her for the freckles and the beautiful ginger hair. Mari Maria is a makeup artist that does a lot of short Instagram step-by-step videos showing new and different tricks to improve your skills with the products.

2. Lorrine Mondin (@lorrinemondin) – Fashion

She’s only 19 and has an incredible affinity with the fashion world. I love the way she makes China’s pieces of clothing look fabulous in every outfits that she wears. You should definitely save her pictures to inspire your #OOTD (Outfit Of The Day).

3. Camilla Monteiro (@millamonteiro) – Lifestyle

Milla is a yoga teacher. According to her, that is a universal transforming way to help people to interpret life in different perspectives. She’s so motivational and inspirational that you can feel, only by seeing her pictures and videos, the good vibes that she brings to us.

4. Rachel Apollonio (@rachelapollonio) – Fitness

She’s known for her healthy lifestyle and her fitness routine on Instagram. Rachel loves to show her meals and exercises. Not only gym, but she practices Muay Thai, Yoga and even Surf. She’s always doing something for her body and her mind.

5. Aprendiz de Viajante (@aprendizdeviajante_) – Travel

Three girls who love to travel decided to create a blog to talk about it. As a result, you can find a lot of posts of different cities, tips and even some travel itineraries. It’s the right place for the ones that want to travel around the world.

These are the blogs I love to follow and wanted to share with you. I’m quite sure you didn’t know all of them, but now you’ll have the chance to follow these accounts on your social media – so you can find out new things everyday, just like I’m doing!

Gabriella Caruso

Casper Libero '18

Advertising professional working in digital marketing. Concerts, motorsport, fashion and dogs a few of my favorite things.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.