This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

There is nothing better to get into the mood than a good erotic tale. The genre defined as “literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire,” per the Oxford Dictionary, fulfills its purpose when it incorporates a good plot that climaxes at the ideal moment.

Erotica is different from books like 50 Shades of Grey, in which there is an elaborate theme behind the plot, involving drama, tense moments, and romance. In the case of erotic tales, the appeal goes to the horny. The intention of the reading is for you to imagine with so much detail that you feel you are the protagonist of the story.

But we know that this effect is not provoked by just any tale. Besides finding the ones you most identify with, it is important to value good writing. A good erotic tale is one that knows how to punctuate the descriptions in such a way that nothing is too long or too short, always in the right measure to reach orgasm. 

For this, we have prepared a list of infallible sources for when you want to reach a literary climax.

Bellesa

Acting as a Netflix of female porn, Bellesa has an orgasmic collection of content. Romance, Beautiful to Strangers, Virtual to Reality, Play at Work and Committed to Pleasure are some of the erotica genres on the website. The readings are free and the platform even offers porn videos, a sex toy store, and an area dedicated just to sex education. In other words, besides reaching your orgasm with a good erotic tale, you already have a complete arsenal for your next moments of pleasure.

Frolicme

This platform unites romance, sexual desires, fetishes and more. There is plenty of content, from erotic films, audios, sex articles and stories. Also, the authors update the site weekly. To help you pick the right story, every tale comes with a list of tags, name of the authors and the time for the reading. This site is totally free and you can enjoy it with your partner too.

CHYOA

Being a little bit different from the other tales, this one is also an erotic literature website, but offering interactive adult erotica, which means that you can choose how your story will proceed, and it is up to you to make a choice. At first, the website could look simple, but there are thousands of stories, and your imagination can go wherever you want. To access the page, you need to be more than 18 years old, and the stories are for free.

BITCHTOPIA

If you are looking for something more realistic, Bitchtopia is the right place for you. The tales are real stories that actually happened with the couples, which can be more immersive and sexy, knowing that it is all “true”. The page has a lot of categories lined up to make it easier for the readers. When you think that it couldn’t get better, it does. The stories come with naughty pictures to spice things up. Also, this website is free without any ads, but there’s a paid membership that has more content.

LITEROTICA

Since 1998, this platform has acted as a space to unite both female readers and writers of erotic tales. The site features more than 30 genres such as fetish, first time, sci-fi and fantasy, group sex, toys and masturbation, and more. The platform is completely free, which makes the experience even more pleasurable.

Related articles: THESE SEX POSITIONS ARE PERFECT FOR SPONTANEOUS, SUMMERTIME BACKSEAT HOOKUPS

———————–

This article was edited by Giulia Howard. Liked this type of content? Check out Her Campus Casper Líbero home page for more!

Mariana do Patrocínio

Casper Libero '25

journalism student. aquarius. art lover. fashion addict. yoga practitioner. traveler.